Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daft Punk - Get Lucky

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The first track is one of the freshest and greatest tracks I have ever heard. I have played it 25 times now and I got the Album today !

Upto track 11 on it's first play through. loving it so far, the the live drums and bass on track 3 seriously grooves!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This track was a loser from the start,it was so good that i have now lost interest,i'm bored with it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Luckily (for me) I do not listen to 'music radio' or have the music channels on TV playing hardly at all, so Get Lucky is still really fresh for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, Daft Punk will be performing at the Grammys. Fingers crossed they will tour after this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Giorgio by Moroder was always my favourite. Although I do feel like i'm missing something spectacularly as Daft Punk have never really quite done it for me as a whole.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Giorgio by Moroder was always my favourite. Although I do feel like i'm missing something spectacularly as Daft Punk have never really quite done it for me as a whole.

Like all the rest - Gorillaz, LCD Soundsystem, The Who, Arcade Fire, whoever, a fair amount of good/excellent stuff in the catalogue juxtaposed with the usual sprinkling of shite. Probably only a few - The Beatles, Madness, Simon and Garfunkel, possibly Abba and a few others bucking this trend in the history of 'pop' music.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I still love that tune.
Hell yeah.

PS, side note - won an Indian meal for the wife and me thanks to that song - mate was signing it and said 'We're up all night for this song' and I said it was 'til the sun'. It doesn't make much sense to me, but the meal was lovely.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Like all the rest - Gorillaz, LCD Soundsystem, The Who, Arcade Fire, whoever, a fair amount of good/excellent stuff in the catalogue juxtaposed with the usual sprinkling of shite. Probably only a few - The Beatles, Madness, Simon and Garfunkel, possibly Abba and a few others bucking this trend in the history of 'pop' music.

I find it very hard to name more than one Beatles track that I would consider awful, they had mediocre efforts on a few discs but the only track which I think is genuine rubbish is that 'Revolution 9' off the White Album. Yes, I know it's meant to be avant-garde but it's basically a pile of shit! Couldn't contrast more with 'Revolution' which is one of my all time favourites of theirs.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I find it very hard to name more than one Beatles track that I would consider awful, they had mediocre efforts on a few discs but the only track which I think is genuine rubbish is that 'Revolution 9' off the White Album. Yes, I know it's meant to be avant-garde but it's basically a pile of shit! Couldn't contrast more with 'Revolution' which is one of my all time favourites of theirs.

On a personal note, I'd also add Yellow Submarine. It's such a dirge... Agree completely on Revolution 9 too. Drivel .

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here