Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Ultras rebranded

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Do you really think so or just posting for the sake of banter. An old lady of 90+ who has supported the club for over 80 years, is she cringeworthy? Or the bloke who's had to give up working to become a full time carer for his severely disabled Mum and is an Albion fanatic to the extent of having tattoos and match day rituals. Is he cringeworthy? I know Grant and he's a thoroughly decent chap.

You can say that about any individual everyone's got a story.
Mate it's all banter I don't wish anyone I don't know any ill .
We all support our club in different ways.

do you really think so or just posting for the sake of banter. An old lady of 90+ who has supported the club for over 80 years, is she cringeworthy? Or the bloke who's had to give up working to become a full time carer for his severely disabled mum and is an albion fanatic to the extent of having tattoos and match day rituals. Is he cringeworthy? I know grant and he's a thoroughly decent chap.

always found the tattoo man very decent when a passenger in the cab:moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let's not kid ourselves we are an established super power.
No one thinks otherwise, we'll never be a big club, we just hope to have fun.
I still hate palace, and unfortuantly seen more defeats than wins at the hands of palace.
Well at least you've never seen them do the league double over us. We've done the league double over them 7 (seven) times since the war, and they haven't done it since 1932.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one thinks otherwise, we'll never be a big club, we just hope to have fun.
Well at least you've never seen them do the league double over us. We've done the league double over them 7 (seven) times since the war, and they haven't done it since 1932.

Lovable statistic. Let's beat them in December, and stuff them by 4 or 5 on st patricks day. The script has just been written.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Have I fallen asleep and woken up on April 1st?? You can imagine all the Palace fans who post on here getting together and saying "Right, how do we justify this latest cringeworthy move by our board to the good folks of NSC?"

That is a truly shite thing to do. Must be a wind up surely?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS

This was a reply from the Chairman for those who can't be bothered to trawl through it.

"It's alright, we can read thanks.

Like it or not, the games v Millwall and Brighton attract a few thugs and we are trying to work with rather than against the Police.

With all due respect that has got absolutely bugger all to do with why people didn't come to watch the match yesterday.

And if I hear the argument about "decently priced tickets" again I will start to get annoyed. Young kids get in for free with a season ticket, £1 at family days and £5 for others. Our adult seat prices are absolutely the cheapest in the league."

He goes on to say:

"You have got to be

A) joking
B) a Millwall fan
C) an idiot
D) mis-informed but a real Palace fan.

We put in £3m to finance the clubs losses last season and that figure looks like it will be £5 million this season."

Classy.

Oh deary me. *wipes away tears of laughter*

I don't know what's better on that thread. The first page where they justify low crowds as a "Championship wide" problem without mentioning our 26.5K gates AT ALL or the last page where they admit to having less than 10K in the ground v Forest. The answer? Clearly it's an 11 page thread on the BBS and some Sweetie Smugglers with stadium maps.

Last edited:

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Probably been mentioned already;

The top stories in Bromley are nuts. Stabbings, murders, theft, fraud, buses running people over and teenagers getting stuck in swings.

The news certainly is the only exciting thing that happens up there...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have just laughed so much at this thread that my neighbours are banging on the wall. In all my years on here I can honestly say this has to be going GOLD.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS
That is a quality thread. Most of the fans begging for others to come and watch (bring a friend, kids in for free etc) and others saying they'd rather have 12.5k than Brighton's new found support - except they don't even have 12.5k, they had less that 10k for Forest at home, and that's including the Forest fans.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
CPFC - the club that just keep giving.

Funnily enough, the picture is either taken before the match, or during it - you just couldnt tell with the empty stands !! :clap:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

They are the 7 dwarves to go with Steve Parrish aka Snow White. I wonder what their names are?

My guesses are:

Touchy
Feely
Repeat Offender
Brady
Huntley
Love Me Love My Puppy
Noncey Nige.

Post of the year.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
You've gotta feel sorry for the Palace fans really.

It must be awful supporting their team
at the mo.

It's very funny to observe tho.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think its quite sweet. With 5 games makers that equates to one for every two fans! Very personal service.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
This is possibly the funniest thing I have seen on here apart from the Jamie thread. Just going to print it out and sellotape it to my work colleagues computer screen.

They say we are tin pot!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Visiting fan,"Excuse me,can you show me the way to Selhurst".

Gamemaker,"Sure,you smell that piss like pong,use your nose and follow that"!

How will we ever get to know the true attendance at Selhurst ?

Now we've got to deduct fecking "gamemakers" from their figures :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here