Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Breaking News....

An Earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale occurred near Smellhurst last night.. After assessing the situation authorities claimed that 10 million pounds worth of improvements had been made to the stadium!:lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
A business man gets on the London bound train at Brighton, settles down and starts to doze off. Just outside Croydon he's woken up as the train starts bouncing all over the place. This carries on for a couple of minutes until the train settles down and carries on with it's journey. When the train arrives at Victoria, the business man heads up to the driver and asks what all the fuss was outside Croydon. 'We ran over a Palace fan', 'oh thats ok then, how come it took so long?' 'we had to go across three fields to get him'.

Oct 9, 2010
CRAWLEY
Walked past Palarse ground the other day and there was three Palarse season tickets stucked to the wall with three rusty six inch nails well i rushed over and nicked them
You never know when them nails will come in handy

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not saying Palace haven't got any fans but one time I rang up the Palace ticket office to ask what time the game started. "Not sure", was the reply, "What time can you get here?"

Then when we got there my son and I went up to the turnstile. I handed over a tenner to the bloke and said, "That's for two, please."
The bloke replied, "What do you want, forwards or defenders?"

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's great that they allow smoking, though. I was at one of their games and needed to borrow a lighter, so I said to the guy next to me:

shout.jpg
CAN I BORROW YOUR LIGHTER, MATE?!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Nigel was shagging a girl when she asks " Does it not bother you, that I'm only thirteen ? " He replied " No I've never been superstitious "

Nigel's wife confronted him today about some missing underwear, he almost shit her knickers !

Croydon girl with 14 sons goes to benefits office to claim, benefit officer asks her for the names of the sons she replies " Their all called Nigel" benefit officer says " Isn't that confusing" " No because if I say Nigel tidy your room they all do it & if I say Nigel bedtime they all do it" benefits officer then asks "What if you want them to do anything individually" "Then I just use their surnames"

This is best 1 on here. Quality

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
. 4 surgeons are taking a tea break:

1st surgeon says "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

2nd surgeon says "Nope, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

3rd surgeon says "Well you should try electricians. Everything inside them is colour coded."

4th surgeon says "I prefer Crystal Palace fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and a**es are interchangeable

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Two blokes were walking through a cemetery when they happened upon a tombstone that read:

"Here lies John Sweeney, a good man and a Palace fan."

So, one of them asked the other: "When the hell did they start putting two people in one grave?"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not saying Palace haven't got any fans but one time I rang up the Palace ticket office to ask what time the game started. "Not sure", was the reply, "What time can you get here?"

Then when we got there my son and I went up to the turnstile. I handed over a tenner to the bloke and said, "That's for two, please."
The bloke replied, "What do you want, forwards or defenders?"

:lolol:

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Two Nigels head for home after a night on the piss, drowning their sorrows after a huge defeat at the hands of the Albion when Nigel 1 throws up all down the front of his new red and blue top. He says “That’s my marriage over; my wife said if I come home like this again she’s leaving me.” Nigel 2 says “All you’ve got to do is think out of the box, take £20 pound out of your wallet and tell her a Brighton supporter accidently threw up over you as you left the pub and gave you the money to pay for the cleaning.
Nigel 1 gets home and sure enough his wife gives him a real ear bashing and says she is going to get her bags packed and leave, when Nigel 1 finally can get a word in he explains the story about the Brighton supporter and proffers the money to which his wife replies “Why have you got two £20 notes in your hand.” To which Nigel 1 replies “That’s from the other bloke that shit in my pants.”

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
12pm Tuesday 27th Sep. CMS and Greer walk into Gus office.

Greer: "you can give the fellas a night off boss, I'm tellin ya, they're so shite me and Craigy here can beat em on our own"

Gus: "you're sure, it will be a full strength Palace team"

Greer: "Aye, but they're so shite and tinpot, you only need me to stop them scoring and craig here to bang em in, and I guarantee we'll score 2 in the first half, 2 in the second half and easily win 4-0 gaffer"

Gus: "Eees sounds easy, OK then Gordo and Craig, I'll give the players and myself the night off, don't let our fans down - see you after the match"

THE MATCH - First Half hightlights

Greer nutmegs Ambrose, beats 2 easily - feeds it through, CMS first touch - BANG, 1-O the crowd go wild.

Greer Nuts Murray sticks him in his pocket, Elbows Zaha, floats one in, CMS peels off his man - Overhead scissors kick, Speroni nowhere near it 2-0, the crowd go wild.

HALF TIME

Gus phones the dressing room

Gus "Whats the score?"

Greer "Like we said boss, they're shite............... I stopped them, Craig scored 2 and it's 2-0 to us"

Gus "Eees not complicated, I see you both after match"

THE PHONE RINGS AGAIN

CMS "Shit, it's me wife, she's had a small accident......... I think I need to leave"

Greer "Aye no bother, I doubt I'll score on me tod, but we're 2-0 up and I can hold this shower of shite - you go and see to your wife, I'll smash these bastards on my own"

CMS "You're sure"

Greer "Aye, off you go"

CMS leaves the Amex in a hurry.

FULL TIME - BACK IN THE CHANGING ROOM - GREER LOOKS DEJECTED AS GUS WALKS IN

Greer "Sorry Boss I let you and the club down"

Gus "what happened, it was 2-0 at half time"

Greer "Aye, Craigs Mrs had an accident and he had to leave - I said I'd be grand on my own for the second half"

Gus "Well what was the score"

Greer "We drew 2-2"

Gus "So you weren't able to hold a full strength Palace team on your own Gordo"

Greer "Well boss I was doing alright, Until I Let the club down"

Gus "Hey, Its no shame conceeding 2 goals all out there on your own Captain"

Greer "I Know, but I wasn't there, I got sent off again 5 minutes into the second half and we had to play the last 40 minutes with 0 men"

Last edited:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
12pm Tuesday 27th Sep. CMS and Greer walk into Gus office.

Greer: "you can give the fellas a night off boss, I'm tellin ya, they're so shite me and Craigy here can beat em on our own"

Gus: "you're sure, it will be a full strength Palace team"

Greer: "Aye, but they're so shite and tinpot, you only need me to stop them scoring and craig here to bang em in, and I guarantee we'll score 2 in the first half, 2 in the second half and easily win 4-0 gaffer"

Gus: "Eees sounds easy, OK then Gordo and Craig, I'll give the players and myself the night off, don't let our fans down - see you after the match"

THE MATCH - First Half hightlights

Greer nutmegs Ambrose, beats 2 easily - feeds it through, CMS first touch - BANG, 1-O the crowd go wild.

Greer Nuts Murray sticks him in his pocket, Elbows Zaha, floats one in, CMS peels off his man - Overhead scissors kick, Speroni nowhere near it 2-0, the crowd go wild.

HALF TIME

Gus phones the dressing room

Gus "Whats the score?"

Greer "Like we said boss, they're shite............... I stopped them, Craig scored 2 and it's 2-0 to us"

Gus "Eees not complicated, I see you both after match"

THE PHONE RINGS AGAIN

CMS "Shit, it's me wife, she's had a small accident......... I think I need to leave"

Greer "Aye no bother, I doubt I'll score on me tod, but we're 2-0 up and I can hold this shower of shite - you go and see to your wife, I'll smash these bastards on my own"

CMS "You're sure"

Greer "Aye, off you go"

CMS leaves the Amex in a hurry.

FULL TIME - BACK IN THE CHANGING ROOM - GREER LOOKS DEJECTED AS GUS WALKS IN

Greer "Sorry Boss I let you and the club down"

Gus "what happened, it was 2-0 at half time"

Greer "Aye, Craigs Mrs had an accident and he had to leave - I said I'd be grand on my own for the second half"

Gus "Well what the score"

Greer "We drew 2-2"

Gus "So you weren't able to hold a full strength Palace team on your own Gordo"

Greer "Well boss I was doing alright, Until I Let the club down"

Gus "Hey, Its no shame conceeding 2 goals all out there on your own Captain"

Greer "I Know, but I wasn't there, I got sent off again 5 minutes into the second half and we had to play the last 40 minutes with 0 men"
You must have nothing better do do with your time.

At least the other ones were one-liners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here