Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - Joke club

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree that most people on here now realise your support is a joke. They just needed it pointing out. I'm always happy to oblige when you let yourself down - you got quite excited about getting 20k vs Burnley and then hey presto they all disappeared - as I've also maintained and proved - your support is shite when compared to ours. :ffsparr:

You got 16k for your local derby against a team just 7 miles up the road while the Albion got 10k more against a Club that is 300 miles away and Charlton got 10k more than you against a team that is 150 miles away. Just waiting for your team to go tits up (as they will) and then it's normal service again.

As I was saying .. :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why do Seagulls fly upside down over Selhurst?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why do Seagulls fly upside down over Selhurst?

I cannot wait for a reply-

The answer is

You can laugh at your favourite answer-

So they don't have to witness me taking a piss against the walls,thus adding value to the place.

OR

Really it's because during the riots the council cleaning teams offices were raised to the ground and they cannot clean up the droppings.

OR

It's not worth shitting on.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I cannot wait for a reply-

The answer is

You can laugh at your favourite answer-

So they don't have to witness me taking a piss against the walls,thus adding value to the place.

OR

Really it's because during the riots the council cleaning teams offices were raised to the ground and they cannot clean up the droppings.

OR

It's not worth shitting on.

???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I thought it was funny,still told after 10 pints on an evening out it would probably sound hillarious......i'll stick to my day job me thinks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here