Crystal palace beamback

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Would definitely go....if I wasn't going to Selhurst.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Out of interest how are you going to get around the 3pm blackout? it was only made possible when palace did it because it was an evening game. UEFA regulations do not allow a live broadcast in the uk between 2-45-5-15 on a Saturday. I would put money on this not happening.

http://uk.uefa.com/uefa/events/marketing/media-rights-and-services/news/newsid=19817.html

Fairly sure that would only be for TV channels where as the beamback would basically be a private feed which no one else would get access to - its basically just viewing the player footage live.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out of interest how are you going to get around the 3pm blackout? it was only made possible when palace did it because it was an evening game. UEFA regulations do not allow a live broadcast in the uk between 2-45-5-15 on a Saturday. I would put money on this not happening.

http://uk.uefa.com/uefa/events/marketing/media-rights-and-services/news/newsid=19817.html

Those regulations don't apply because the game isn't being shown live on terrestrial or satellite in the UK. The beamback will be picked up from the satellite feed intended to be shown in other countries and that isn't intended for UK domestic viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we need a :snigger: smiley :lolol:

read that too quickly :facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm in Mr Insider

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also, if i remember correctly, both Home and Away tickets need to be sold out before a beamback is allowed.

Or the capacity at Selhurst could be reduced to 17,000 to allow this :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here