Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace beamback

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm going up for the game but if I hadn't got tickets I'd go up this. £15 sounds reasonable to me

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
£32 for a ticket to a shit hole + train fare = approximately £45-55

£15 for a warm, luxurious sweet that opens at 12:30 so you can watch some football, have some drinks (all in the warm too!) and watch some football.

Yes, being there would be better. But nonetheless, this is a much better alternative than listening to it on the radio.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
100%. Count two of us in.

- - - Updated - - -

£32 for a ticket to a shit hole + train fare = approximately £45-55

£15 for a warm, luxurious sweet that opens at 12:30 so you can watch some football, have some drinks (all in the warm too!) and watch some football.

Yes, being there would be better. But nonetheless, this is a much better alternative than listening to it on the radio.

That is an expensive sweet...a 6ft long version of the green triangle in Quality Streets?

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
How about just open the whole ground then project all the players on the Amex pitch in hologram form. Obviously you'd have to replace Holloway with a west country pig farmer, Zaha as Lionel Messe and Murray as satan.

I trust you'll attend to this right away otherwise i'm gonna have the biggest flounce Northstand chat or Brighton and Hove Albion has ever witnessed.

110% this, Murray is Satan

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Shouldn't it be free entry? Understand costs are involved... but surely the bar takings are going to be pretty handsome?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Shouldn't it be free entry? Understand costs are involved... but surely the bar takings are going to be pretty handsome?

What and let the palace vermin in as well

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Great, great idea. It would be handy to know asap whether this is a runner or not. I suspect there will be a big take up.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
how many does the east stand corporate bit hold ? i would imagine a bigger gate at the amex than at selhurst for £10 a head adults and kids a fiver

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be all over this, along with a few friends.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
We are looking at doing a beamback to the Amex of the Crystal Palace match on 1st December, being shown on a big screen in the East Stand corporate area. We are working on numbers, and trying to get a cost per head of less than £15 (with doors opening at 12.30pm so people can also watch the Premier League lunchtime match). Would this be of interest to fans, who have not got a ticket for the match?

Out of interest how are you going to get around the 3pm blackout? it was only made possible when palace did it because it was an evening game. UEFA regulations do not allow a live broadcast in the uk between 2-45-5-15 on a Saturday. I would put money on this not happening.

http://uk.uefa.com/uefa/events/marketing/media-rights-and-services/news/newsid=19817.html

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Also, if i remember correctly, both Home and Away tickets need to be sold out before a beamback is allowed.

So you suggest we all get tickets in the home end?

Could be fun:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here