Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace beamback

Am I right in thinking you lost a lot of money as only eight turned up? Oh no, that was a 'meet the players' jobby.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I right in thinking you lost a lot of money as only eight turned up? Oh no, that was a 'meet the players' jobby.

Was that the one Zaha asked for an appearance fee to be presented with an award from the fans?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Also, if i remember correctly, both Home and Away tickets need to be sold out before a beamback is allowed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very much this. Surely preferable than sitting in a sterile canteen area indoors (no idea what East corporate hostility looks like in saying that).

East stand corporate won't be everyones cup of tea, but I'd not describe it as being openly hostile :lolol:

Anyway, IF they opened up parts of the ground and allowed us to view it on the big screens, I wonder if we'd be allowed BEERAGE in our seats, being as technically we wouldn't actually be at a "live" soccerist match as such.

I'm just dreaming of sitting in my seat in the WSU with a few pints watching the game. My god that would be so BRILLO.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just don't want everyone in the warmth of the East Stand to miss out on some genuine croydon hospitality.

:lolol: thought as much

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if i remember correctly, both Home and Away tickets need to be sold out before a beamback is allowed.

Were doomed then,can you give yours away in time

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yes x 2 pse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure the Stat's would be interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here