Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are people actually suggesting that Ulloa is fit to lace Chamakh's boots? Deary me. I'll have some of what you're smoking, please.

Have you not got that the wrong way round is Chamakh fit to lace Ulloas boots answer NO he has proved he isnt good enough in the Premier Ulloa will prove that he is, either with us hopefully or with another team higher up the league than you..

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No, he gives them to us for free.

Retarded comment. Ok gobshite, come for any of our players in January and see what response you get. :censored:

No way will Bloom sell to you as he's Brighton through and through just like us on here and we'd not even sell you a corpse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Retarded comment. Ok gobshite, come for any of our players in January and see what response you get. :censored:

No way will Bloom sell to you as he's Brighton through and through just like us on here and I'd not even sell you a corpse.

He sold Dobbie to them. A good bit of business imo.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

No way will Bloom sell to you as he's Brighton through and through just like us on here and I'd not even sell you a corpse.

He gave us Murray for free, thats a fact. We will be aiming for higher than your players in January anyway, we need to stay up.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It was, Dobbie was instrumential in our promotion.

ut don't worry, Bloom will NEVER sell to us.

When is Footsoldier back to school?

That was the shit dropping mouthy Poyet who pushed that deal through. Not replying to Palace caravan dwellers anymore :tosser:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Right, you lot have pissed me off now. Get it into your thick heads that Tony Bloom will never sell any of our players to you and it doesn't matter how much money you offer, UNDERSTAND?

Take a lie down and suck your thumb, it may help

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Right, you lot have pissed me off now. Get it into your thick heads that Tony Bloom will never sell any of our players to you and it doesn't matter how much money you offer, UNDERSTAND?

IF he decides to sell TB would sell to whoever would pay the price he wants. He didnt make his money by using petty school boy ideals.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No one would pay £10 mill.
No doubt he is a very good player, but lower end Premier teams wouldn't blow their January budget on a forward who hasn't played at that level .
Still think Gus will come sniffing, but not at £10 mill.

Blackburn paid £8m for Jordan Rhodes who was untried in the Premier and values have gone up since then, so I think that £10m is a realistic price for a striker with his
ability and potential. A team near relegation would pay that as it is a small price to pay to stay in the Premier League with its financial rewards.

Feb 14, 2010
IF he decides to sell TB would sell to whoever would pay the price he wants. He didnt make his money by using petty school boy ideals.

Totally agree. Palace fans are crowing but really, the club is the fans and we all saw how they went missing in action when getting 13000 with groupon 2 for 1 deals in the championship. Plastic to the core are palace, and thats why they have a little drummer boy. Brighton have always had a top flight support but a lower league team, where as palace always have a lower league support but sometimes a top flight team. Nothing has changed.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Bloom knows he'd have the entire Albion fan base up in arms if we sold Bridcutt, Ulloa to Palace. It'll never happen.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Totally agree. Palace fans are crowing but really, the club is the fans and we all saw how they went missing in action when getting 13000 with groupon 2 for 1 deals in the championship. Plastic to the core are palace, and thats why they have a little drummer boy. Brighton have always had a top flight support but a lower league team, where as palace always have a lower league support but sometimes a top flight team. Nothing has changed.

Withdene? You are as mental as Footschoolkid.

Feb 14, 2010
Withdene? You are as mental as Footschoolkid.

Yes Withdean (sold out for 4 or so seasons ) and Gillingham, no ground for over 10 years, plus a 5 year long war between the fans and the club after 8 years of decline before that and still a bigger support than you. Brighton always have had the larger crowds in the division they play in and get bigger gates than Leeds. Palace I'm afraid, cant say the same. No amount of banging a drum and shouting whooa whooa can get over the fact that Brighton are a properly supported club who will get in 27000 for the week before Christmas against Barnsley, but Palace need top flight football to get a gate above 16000 with lots of them in for free with groupon 2 for 1 deals. Palace fans are the ultimate example of the flexible friend, you go missing unless you are in the top flight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here