Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's called cherry picking.
Fwiw, Ulloa wanted to come to us in the summer, but you wouldn't sell.
( waits for Fosters Headband to ask for proof !!)

Really "Ulloa wanted to come to us"............No you may have wanted him, i doubt he wanted to go.... and yes we wouldn't sell him.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Only because the board owner is starting to get fed up with the trolling. If we invaded your main board (not away fan section) then we'd all be banned.

You don't have an away section. Instead, all these posts are in one thread (which is about Palace). What's your point? :moo:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Only because the board owner is starting to get fed up with the trolling. If we invaded your main board (not away fan section) then we'd all be banned.

Oh the irony !!!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

With your gutter tounge you'd deserve a ban !

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Really "Ulloa wanted to come to us"............No you may have wanted him, i doubt he wanted to go.... and yes we wouldn't sell him.

Our finest "in the know" chap assures us that he did. Oh well. Apparently we'll be bidding for the far superior Bafetimbi Gomis in January to partner the also far superior Chamakh.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Our finest "in the know" chap assures us that he did. Oh well. Apparently we'll be bidding for the far superior Bafetimbi Gomis in January to partner the also far superior Chamakh.

Feel free, maybe your own forum will be filled with glad tidings of comfort and joy.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Bafetimbi Gomis? is he the half brother of Nuno Gomes or Mario Gómez.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

My chap in the know swears blind that we put in a bid for Suarez, who actually said he wanted to come down here, but Liverpool didn't want to sell.
See how it works ?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
My chap in the know swears blind that we put in a bid for Suarez, who actually said he wanted to come down here, but Liverpool didn't want to sell.
See how it works ?

Is that you speaking as a fan of your 'first team' Arsenal?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Believe it or not.
I do know Holloway had him watched in all games up to his injury.
Don't know if Pulis is interested though.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Believe it or not.

You said ""Ulloa wanted to come to us". You would have bid for him because he is a class above what you have in attackers, but not sure he wanted to sign.
How is that poor lad the U21 Spain captain doing, the one hailed as the new Xavi........ :)

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Believe it or not.

Right, you lot have pissed me off now. Get it into your thick heads that Tony Bloom will never sell any of our players to you and it doesn't matter how much money you offer, UNDERSTAND?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Would your penny pinching chairman be willing to pay £10m for Ulloa?

No one would pay £10 mill.
No doubt he is a very good player, but lower end Premier teams wouldn't blow their January budget on a forward who hasn't played at that level .
Still think Gus will come sniffing, but not at £10 mill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here