Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Who cares - i am only interested in how Brighton are doing, no one else

ffsmurray

Banned
Nov 19, 2011
London
I'm not just saying this but I'd rather be in the Championship playing good football than getting neck ache in the Prem watching a team managed by that dinosaur Pulis.

Cant be that good if you loose to teams like Charlton at the bottom of the Championship :D

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CPFC2010 is only 4 years old but they are doing well, MK Dons will be jealous..

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Man city up next for the Nigels so hopefully a nice big thumping defeat beckons. However they have Norwich after that who are pretty shit so they may remain out of the drop zone a little longer. Sadly they are not losing in the battle of the shit teams so far this season and remarkably there appear to be teams even more crap than palace in the Premier league.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Man city up next for the Nigels so hopefully a nice big thumping defeat beckons. However they have Norwich after that who are pretty shit so they may remain out of the drop zone a little longer. Sadly they are not losing in the battle of the shit teams so far this season and remarkably there appear to be teams even more crap than palace in the Premier league.
Yeah it's remarkable isnt it .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bha fans start putting boot in to palace

Palace make Bha eat words

Been happening decades unfortunately

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Bha fans start putting boot in to palace

Palace make Bha eat words

Been happening decades unfortunately

Wise words mate.
Someone who clearly understands the rivalry.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

What a bitter comment. To be fair, there is not many teams crapper than Charlton or Barnsley in The Championship...and you've lost to both of them :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed MOTD tonight :bigwave:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
What a bitter comment. To be fair, there is not many teams crapper than Charlton or Barnsley in The Championship...and you've lost to both of them :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed MOTD tonight :bigwave:

Not bitter at all, just surprised at how bad some of the other teams are compared to your bunch of decidedly average journeymen.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Not bitter at all, just surprised at how bad some of the other teams are compared to your bunch of decidedly average journeymen.

Decidedly average at Premier League level on the whole, but Chamakh is top drawer and would get a game for most teams in the division. Ward, Jedinak and Bannan are more than capable in the top flight as well. If Pulis can address the massive lack of strength in depth he'll probably keep Palace up.

Whether you think they're decidedly average journeyman or not, they're doing the business at the moment and would probably win the Championship at a canter.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A bit miffed that Tiny Penis took over at croydon FC, there's now a good chance he is not managing the worse team in the prem. Also a bit miffed that the championship doesn't consist of only playoff contenders. We've always done good against the good teams and crap against the crap teams.....the playoffs last year prove that.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Quote Originally Posted by 5 Zero View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

This new ignoring of quoted posts from those on the ignore list is simply excellent.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Another victory against one of our relegation rivals.
We're doing well in our mini league.
This is true, Aston Villa were extraordinarily crap.
I dislike West Ham now, but they are certainly better than palace and villa.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Don't worry folks. City will resume normal service and Naaarich often do us a favour. Chamakh has surprised everyone by suddenly growing a pair of balls but, according to all reports, both teams were appallingly bad yesterday. And that's the real issue for Palace.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't worry folks. City will resume normal service and Naaarich often do us a favour. Chamakh has surprised everyone by suddenly growing a pair of balls but, according to all reports, both teams were appallingly bad yesterday. And that's the real issue for Palace.

According to reports i heard yesterday you played quite well and lost ,I know what i would prefer . I cant see the issue there really .

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

1st half was poor but 2nd half we played well and created a few decent chances, including hitting the post.

How did you play yesterday at the footballing fortress that is The Valley? Let me guess, your incredible Barca-esque one-touch passing football was affected by the bad pitch, otherwise you would have won at a canter? ??? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here