Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon in flames

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone just see the bloke on Sky News filming on his phone in Clapham?
f***ing scary stuff. Brave man filming and confronting people.
Seemed to end rather sharply. Hope he's alright.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Jeez. Its bad in Clapham!

fairplay to that sky reporter filming and confronting them in Clapham....not a copper to be seen!!! Complete f***ing scum.......there needs to be some serious changes in this country, the softly softly human rights bollocks that has developed over the last 20 years needs to be addressed!!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What the f*** are our Army doing in Afghanistan?.Bring them back now.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Looks like we are a third world country.

We only have a finite number of Police - where do they deploy next? Between a rock and a hard place. Only a few weeks ago the Police were being pilloried for being too strongarm, now it's a licence for every scumbag to do what they like and feel they will get away with it.

Bring the troops back from sorting other countries - and sort our own streets out.

Come to think of it we have our brave boys and girls risking their lives in Libya and Afghanistan - when these scum are trashing our streets. I'd put them in the armed services, re-introduce national service and instill some discipline into their lives. But then the namby pamby liberals will cry 'human rights' etc etc.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Going to cost the Insurance Companies a fortune to repair all the damage so us law abiding mugs will be paying for the damage in increased insurance premiums next year. As if we're not coughing up in enough in tax to pay these peoples their benefits anyway. I appreciate some of them might not be old enough to be on benefits yet but they'll no doubt be unemployed & unemployable when thay are. God knows how to solve it though. Water cannons as a short term measure but its the long term solution that stumps me.

It does not me-

100,000 hardcore criminals cause 50% of all crime-build more prisons,longer sentences and for some throw away the key.

Only what would we need police and lawyers for?

Sometimes this dangerous game that is played by society results in such consequence as we see unfold tonight.

In all the riots you will find a percentage of the hardcore-once dealt with,most of the rest will not follow.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
whose this twat on sky now saying water cannons and rubber bullets is going too far!!!!!

Cause there's too many of them mealy mouthed fuckers out there.This is the time when they should be totally ignored.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else feeling strangely upset by all of this?

It's difficult to understand that this is going on in OUR country.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Anyone just see the bloke on Sky News filming on his phone in Clapham?
f***ing scary stuff.

I thought the opposite, it was just a load of kids vandalising things, there wasn't much rage there judging by the laughter in the background. The only reason they're doing it is because there's no police about to stop them.

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Can't believe the first Met person who said that yesterday didn't realise the UK has a police force who own quite a few of them and will lend them out at will also.

Defence bloke on sky said only water cannons available are in northern ireland!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here