Kitbag in Dubai
Bring in the Army.

Classic-Dads-Army---the-t-001.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It is more than likely that the people who caused this are British and were born here...where should we send them?

Yes. You're right Gully. A lot of them were born here. As were the terrorist bombers on the tube on 7th July 2005 but immigration has got so out of control now. It's time to take strong action and STAND UP to it.

If anyone dies in these fires they should bring back the death penalty to these c*nts that started them.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Sadly, this is it. I was shit scared of the cane as a kid, so was a good boy on the whole.

Exactly. Weren't we all. We knew if you done wrong, you'd be punished. I blame all these soft lefty twats, who thinks its wrong to even raise a voice to children. I'm not saying beat them, but when I was little a short sharp smack, soon put on the straight and narrow. I wouldn't even dream of raising children without disipline. But that's the sort of idiots that have been running the counrtry for the past 15 years. We can't complain, we've all stood by and watch it happen. This will be the first of many.

The said thing is, I bet to 90% of the fuckers, its just a game. A bit of fun.

Although I may or may not agree with the idea of corporal punishment, the lack of it is not a valid argument for any reasoning why there has been such riots. If you remember corporal punishment then you should also remember riots of the 1980's, and it didn't prevent it then.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Exactly.

The vast majority aren't there because of political issues, 90% probably wouldn't have a f*cking clue if you asked them who's running our country. They aren't there for any reason linked to the shooting of that gang leader, they simply see this as an oppurtunistic bit of fun.

Shoot the fuckers with plastic bullets, give a brief warning, and anyone who doesn't leave gets shot. Simples. Thing is, someone/or something will prevent this happening, and it will be left just to filter out with very few people recieving any punishment.

Any responsible parent wouldn't let their kid out the house in this.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
absolute disgrace....destroying your own back yard, mindless morons who want to have a pop at the ol' bill, think they are right ard doing this, attacking buses wtf for? setting fire to peoples homes?? wtf for?? send the army in to sought these twats out. i thought it was the germans who set fire to london, not our own ffs.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
They're busy selling all of the stuff their scroats are nicking.

I'd like to be able to argue the point with you Mr B, but sadly I think your probably right. Dreadful, dreadful state of affairs.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm sorry, is it just me that is completely confused about this? What are the riots actually in aid of?

At least with other riots there's usually a reason behind them that makes them, well, not understandable but at least there's a reason.

But I'm completely confused where this has all come from, it can't be just because of the Tottenham incident surely?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Surely selhurst must be the only wooden building in south london,only a matter of time before that shitehole goes up:D

Come on fella, banter is banter, but this is a serious situation. I love a good old verbal ruck with Palace, but I wouldn't want to see any of them hurt or dead, because some idiot thinks it's funny to set light to residential properties.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm sorry, is it just me that is completely confused about this? What are the riots actually in aid of?

At least with other riots there's usually a reason behind them that makes them, well, not understandable but at least there's a reason.

But I'm completely confused where this has all come from, it can't be just because of the Tottenham incident surely?

Nothing other than the fact they can. Tottenham has nothing to do with it anymore

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
absolute disgrace....destroying your own back yard, mindless morons who want to have a pop at the ol' bill, think they are right ard doing this, attacking buses wtf for? setting fire to peoples homes?? wtf for?? send the army in to sought these twats out. i thought it was the germans who set fire to london, not our own ffs.

this

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Although I may or may not agree with the idea of corporal punishment, the lack of it is not a valid argument for any reasoning why there has been such riots. If you remember corporal punishment then you should also remember riots of the 1980's, and it didn't prevent it then.
The 80s were a very different time my friend. And I think a lot of that was down to race. This isn't race. This is just the reckless youth having fun. Very different times. Completely different reasons.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd like to be able to argue the point with you Mr B, but sadly I think your probably right. Dreadful, dreadful state of affairs.

Sadly I didn't say that as a joke and having seen some of the CCTV footage from yesterday it is clear that it isn't only 'yoofs' doing the looting.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Bring back the riot act. I suppose it could be sent out by sms and twitter these days.

If a group of people failed to disperse within one hour of the proclamation, the act provided that the authorities could use force to disperse them. Anyone assisting with the dispersal was specifically indemnified against any legal consequences in the event of any of the crowd being injured or killed.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Exactly. Weren't we all. We knew if you done wrong, you'd be punished. I blame all these soft lefty twats, who thinks its wrong to even raise a voice to children. I'm not saying beat them, but when I was little a short sharp smack, soon put on the straight and narrow. I wouldn't even dream of raising children without disipline. But that's the sort of idiots that have been running the counrtry for the past 15 years. We can't complain, we've all stood by and watch it happen. This will be the first of many.

So right Mr Burns,these people live here and all they want to do is steal and destroy their own surroundings. Those arrested should be charged,taken home and then watch as the police destroy their house,smash windows,their telly's and game boxes...see how they like it. They are not even up to the standard of being labelled 'Animals' they are scum.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
The 80s were a very different time my friend. And I think a lot of that was down to race. This isn't race. This is just the reckless youth having fun. Very different times. Completely different reasons.

I completely agree with you but my argument was that it has nothing to do with whether or not corporal punishment is allowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here