Crowds at CP and Watford

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our team is completely different to the inferior side that played that night. From memory there was no Murray or Williams due to injury and we signed Bolasie, Moritz, Phillips, Dobbie, Butterfield, Delaney, Richards, Blake and Gabbidon afterwards.

blah , blah , blah , excuses , excuses. You still lost 4-1 to a side at the bottom of the league.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
:)

Here is an episode of Bod. Did you know it was narrated by John Le Mesurier.

[yt]XfFoj-gFP2M[/yt]

I've no idea why you posted it but that was brilliant!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yep, before long, maybe another 5 years or so, Crawley will be bigger than palace

Dream on mate, Palace has huge potential and is an established club. However give it a few years and the novelty of your stadium will wear off and your crowds will be down to 16-17k.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hardly an excuse is it? Stop trying to distract from the fact you had ZERO SHOTS & 33%! :facepalm:

We play shit at Ashton Gate and come away with a point , Palace play shit at Ashton Gate and lose 4-1.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Are you on crack?

Not at all, why do you know where I can get some? I just had an inkling what with Crystal Palace's away form being rather ordinary up against the best defence in the division. Possibly Mr Ulloa is going to have a field day against your slow defence. (Presuming Poyet plays him).I might even put a few quid on Murray being sent off for pushing El abd in the face!!!(Saints)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Despite a below par performance we are pretty pleased with our current form as this demonstrates. Might be worth the palace trolls taking a look at Bristols home form before making silly comments

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362685961.936220.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports