Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds at CP and Watford

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
But from next season under FFP it allows us a much bigger playing budget :lol:

Doesn't guarantee anything grimbo , take poor old CMS for instance a fantastic signing you all crowed now he's on the scrap heap . How long before you turn on the cyclone when he runs out of puff ? It's a double edged sword this buying big ,be very careful what you wish for .

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
But from next season under FFP it allows us a much bigger playing budget :lol:

I don't think 10,000 extra fans gives you a massive advantage in FFP. And you've spent far more money than us this year and look where it's got you, do mind that gap Grimbo :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think 10,000 extra fans gives you a massive advantage in FFP. And you've spent far more money than us this year and look where it's got you, do mind that gap Grimbo :thumbsup:

The £16M total loss for last season and this season happens to include upgrades at the stadium (top tier on the East Stand plus an extra 8,000 seats) , transport infrastructure and subsidising a mass transit strategy (bus , rail , park and ride , car parks etc). How much have Palace spent on repairing Smellhurst in the last 2 seasons ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The £16M total loss for last season and this season happens to include upgrades at the stadium (top tier on the East Stand plus an extra 8,000 seats) , transport infrastructure and subsidising a mass transit strategy (bus , rail , park and ride , car parks etc). How much have Palace spent on repairing Smellhurst in the last 2 seasons ?

So you've read the accounts have you ?
I thought TB was paying for all the stadium mods ?

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012

F*ck all and we are still above you

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
Get those brown trousers ready for March 17th :lolol:

I'm a bit nervous already to be honest you're amazing strike force last night really showed us how it's done. It's like groundhog day..we will beat you, you will make excuses..forget about us beating you until the next game then get brave, then we will beat you again, you'll make excuses...talk about attendances to make yourselves feel better...rinse and repeat.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Get those brown trousers ready for March 17th :lolol:

I don't think we'll need them.

We've just put 4 goals (and should have been more) past the best defense in the division (Hull City). You've just failed to register a shot on target against the division's bottom team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think we'll need them.

We've just put 4 goals (and should have been more) past the best defense in the division (Hull City). You've just failed to register a shot on target against the division's bottom team.

We at least got a point at Ashton Gate and not a 4-1 drubbing from the team at the bottom of the league. Cardiff and Watford have also come away pointless.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
I will be putting the same on us meeting you in the Play-off final...and also possibly a side bet on an increase of heart failure amongst males between 15 - 60 years of age in the Sussex/South London Area in May :sick:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We at least got a point at Ashton Gate and not a 4-1 drubbing from the team at the bottom of the league. Cardiff and Watford have also come away pointless.

Our team is completely different to the inferior side that played that night. From memory there was no Murray or Williams due to injury and we signed Bolasie, Moritz, Phillips, Dobbie, Butterfield, Delaney, Richards, Blake and Gabbidon afterwards.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Crap grounds, lot's of better stadium/clubs to visit.

Both clubs' fanbase eroded by the giant stadiums/premiership clubs and in Palace's case, Crawley :)

Yep, before long, maybe another 5 years or so, Crawley will be bigger than palace

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

If it wasn't for that 4-1 drubbing, our season would never have turned around in such a spectacular fashion. And Bristol City will be relegated on merit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here