Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Croazzzia vs Zzzpain, Zzzwitzerland vs Franzzze

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another good game then.

There haven't been many shit ones have there? The only one I can think of is England Scotland which must have been dire for everyone except the perennial plucky group stage bottlers.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Her analysis is good, explaining *why* teams are on top, what is happening tactically.

However, I think even those who like her, as I do, find her mangling of the English language pretty brutal to endure. She'd work great as a text to speech AI.

Her lack of diction is so pronounced it almost sounds fake.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Emma Hayes the best co-comms in terms of tactical insight.

She no doubt has a Uefa pro licence. Chelsea women's manager isn't she?

You can certainly tell she's a coach by the way she uses terms like..'creating overloads' for example.

All the other co commentators seem to be ex players, often only drafted in because they happen to be ex international players. They rarely offer too much beyond the tired old clichés you and I could trot out all day if we wanted to :lol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
All the other co commentators seem to be ex players, often only drafted in because they happen to be ex international players. They rarely offer too much beyond the tired old clichés you and I could trot out all day if we wanted to :lol:

Unai Simon will be disappointed with that effort early doors, for me Clive

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She no doubt has a Uefa pro licence. Chelsea women's manager isn't she?

You can certainly tell she's a coach by the way she uses terms like..'creating overloads' for example.

Straight out of the Stat school of parenting:-

'Would you put your arm around Simon, at half time?'

'No he's a professional footballer - just deal with it'.

:bowdown:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
If you can manage to look beyond the fact she has a vagina for a minute you might realise she speaks a lot of sense. Certainly a lot more than most of the neanderthals they get on to discuss the football.

I can't stand female co-commentators, it just reminds me of my missus trying to talk to me while the football is on. But if i utter any word while line of duty is on i get the look.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Croatia are one of those teams that create 2 or 3 excellent chances per game a d generally take them, they don’t do an awful lot more in an attacking or entertaining sense. Well organised and drilled though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spain take the lead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here