Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Croazzzia vs Zzzpain, Zzzwitzerland vs Franzzze

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Makes me feel my age. I don’t expect plummy Queens English accents, but she’s mangling everyday words, never mind the attempts at “Muh Ratta” and “Asbee Get Uh!”.

It's her normal accent. I like it. Being herself and contributing more tactical knowledge than most of the other pundits put together.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
our group win looks pretty good now, Czechs beat the Dutch and Croatia beating Spain

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Ha Ha Ha

Got to be my favourite moment of the tournament so far . Especially after the woman commentator continually banging on about how great Spain are defensively and then that happens. Brilliant and then she praises the Spanish defenders for consoling the goalie :lolol:

Hopefully Adios for the Spanish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sanchez is in total disbelief at what he's watching:-

bob.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sounness slagging off England as being poor, how did Scotland do ?

The only team in the whole tournament to have not conceded. No mention of our defence whatsoever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's her normal accent. I like it. Being herself and contributing more tactical knowledge than most of the other pundits put together.

I can't make my mind up on whether or not I like her, because actually you are both correct. She does mangle every word but equally she really is talking a good tactical game - something most ITV commentators are either incapable of or can't be arsed with.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Emma Hayes the best co-comms in terms of tactical insight.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This co-commentator on ITV is gruesome

If you can manage to look beyond the fact she has a vagina for a minute you might realise she speaks a lot of sense. Certainly a lot more than most of the neanderthals they get on to discuss the football.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounness slagging off England as being poor, how did Scotland do ?

When your country is out of the competition, your pundits should be out, too, surely? ??? :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here