Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Crazy Pete" 1980s Northstand nutbag

Jan 30, 2008
League cup 84/85 ,The League game 87/88 and The Fa Cup game 00/01 all resulted in disorder at Aldershot .84 /85 fighting on the pitch between both sets of fans.New Years Day 88? at Brighton there was bother on the way back to the station aswell.
believe it or not but i've never been to BHA / ALDERSHOT game, never seen the attraction myself but i've heard a few stories and seen a few pics .
regards
DR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
believe it or not but i've never been to BHA / ALDERSHOT game, never seen the attraction myself but i've heard a few stories and seen a few pics .
regards
DR

Hows yer hard drive ?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
We were never on BHA's radar never will be .The 80's to us was mainly The biscuits and Swinedon with a sprinkling of Bournemouth and Bristol City.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do you mean Joe Ifill? Labour Party member, bouncer and involved with BHA Ladeez?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...rs-bully-is-a-bouncer-(-and-a-BHA-supporter-)

EDIT brilliantly there's a post on there from hb&b calling Joe an attention seeking ****. PRICELESS!

He used to be the bouncer at a small local venue I used to go to. It was a very relaxed place, and he was always on hand to make the night pass without any trouble. Very friendly chap. Mind you, if anyone did try to cause any trouble .....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
League cup 84/85 ,The League game 87/88 and The Fa Cup game 00/01 all resulted in disorder at Aldershot .84 /85 fighting on the pitch between both sets of fans.New Years Day 88? at Brighton there was bother on the way back to the station aswell.

remember that league game in 1987 when I think we won 4-1. Fighting on the terraces against the old bill. Got quite nasty in there.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
We were never on BHA's radar never will be .The 80's to us was mainly The biscuits and Swinedon with a sprinkling of Bournemouth and Bristol City.

Popped up there in 86? for the City game. Waterlogged on the Tues so replayed on the weds. Usual impressive turnout from City in those days. No need to pay to get in. Impressive coining from your lot on the way back to the station - til your coins ran out!!

The Brighton 4-1, cold night, needed to set fire to stuff to keep warm!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A company ?
regards
DR
A Company didn't appear till the late 90's.In the 80's a group of lads went under the name Saturday Service due to a link up with some Motherwell lads who worked down in Aldershot which resulted in 20 of us going up to witness the 91 Cup Final v Dundee united.Even earlier there was a group of lads that went under the name of The Helicopters [snigger].In the 80's when we struggled to fill a coach at the likes of Hartlepool ,Darlo ,Scunny Tranmere etc you had to be involved whether you wanted it or not because the locals were always up for it.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Popped up there in 86? for the City game. Waterlogged on the Tues so replayed on the weds. Usual impressive turnout from City in those days. No need to pay to get in. Impressive coining from your lot on the way back to the station - til your coins ran out!!

The Brighton 4-1, cold night, needed to set fire to stuff to keep warm!
The City game Freight Rover Final? That was a Crazy night City tried to take the home end and got spanked,but the 82ers were always up for it .A Club i totally despise.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
The City game Freight Rover Final? That was a Crazy night City tried to take the home end and got spanked,but the 82ers were always up for it .A Club i totally despise.

Thought it was a league game but memory could be playing tricks. City had consecutive FRT finals at wembley v Bolton & Mansfield around that time. Both interesting days out!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Thought it was a league game but memory could be playing tricks. City had consecutive FRT finals at wembley v Bolton & Mansfield around that time. Both interesting days out!
No League game against City Between Oct 83 and Nov 87 at the Rec.I went to the Mansfield final on a weekend that included Aldershot v Wolves play off final on the Friday night ,then up to Hampden on the 4am train out of Guildford for Scotland v England .Overnight train back down for the Mansfield game ,the City team that day included Rob Newman ,David Moyes and Keith Curle on the bench.Then on the Monday back up to Wolves for the 2nd Leg of The play off.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
OB letting their dogs bite Albion fans for no reason didn't really help the tension that day.

Is the correct answer, I had one bite me on my back that day whilst walking to the ground.
It kicked off big time with the OB after that because the dogs were attacking anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here