Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Great player, loved the trickery occasionally crossed into the north stand but on a whole great squad player for us. Funny how we sell players to rival clubs and they start scoring and playing a lot better

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
He wasn't getting a regular game for us- we seem to need wingers who can also play central midfield to give the full backs more room. Or something. I find it hard to keep up. Good luck to him though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good player, and a top bloke.

I was told we got 1.8 million for him, and seeing as we had at the time 3 wingers and only ever played one of them, it was probably a good move for all.

I wish him well.

Exactly this.

Btw, Cardiff doubled his wages. Perhaps he delivers one decent cross per £3000 or something.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
He had flashes of brilliance which became more and more common towards the end of his time with us and the form he showed at the beginning of this season with us was top notch, totally pissed off when we sold him though the price we received was decent at the time, though now it looks like a steal for you.I believe his wage increase was something we could'nt have afforded so Gus would not stand in his way for him to better his financial security for his future.He's a decent player and Gus is a decent bloke to work for.Good luck for the rest of the season except when we play at yours.

THE CARDIFF LAD

Jan 2, 2013
He had flashes of brilliance which became more and more common towards the end of his time with us and the form he showed at the beginning of this season with us was top notch, totally pissed off when we sold him though the price we received was decent at the time, though now it looks like a steal for you.I believe his wage increase was something we could'nt have afforded so Gus would not stand in his way for him to better his financial security for his future.He's a decent player and Gus is a decent bloke to work for.Good luck for the rest of the season except when we play at yours.

Cheers buddy! Top post!:thumbsup:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
The only real disappointment for me about Nooney was when he was tweeting pictures of his day trip to Anfield only hours after our embarrassing capitulation in the cup.......the rest of us were pretty gutted...he went down in my estimation after that

D

Deleted member 18477

I really like Swansea!

Cardiff red shirts :lolol: sold their identity. Awful club.

Love nooney though! Hopefully he moves on soon.

THE CARDIFF LAD

Jan 2, 2013
I really like Swansea!

Cardiff red shirts :lolol: sold their identity. Awful club.

Love nooney though! Hopefully he moves on soon.

Sunderland are called the black cats and they wear red and white!???
The whole changing colour thing, I don't care tbh. To me it's still Cardiff City FC. The team I grew up supporting and team I will support for the rest of my life!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
he's not really premiership material for me

after all that's where you'll be next season

but if he helps get you there then he's done his job

don't think he will be at Cardiff long

THE CARDIFF LAD

Jan 2, 2013

To be honest, seeing him this season I would say he is good enough for the Premiership. The amount of times I have seen him tie up a full back in knots has been unbelievable and the best thing about it is after he has done that, he normally puts in a brilliant cross too!:clap2:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Where will he go from Cardfiff? Cardiff only want him to get promoted then he'll be rejected. He'll be a waste of space.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Noone sings like a girl; glad to see the back of him!

Seriously though, I liked him but he was not the complete article. He seems to have developed a lot in the short time at Cardiff. I think most Brighton fans wished him well as he was a popular fella here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On a lighter note. I have had to work in Cardiff a fair bit of late. What a f***ing dump.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
One of the best wingers we've ever had, tremendous ability to twist and turn in tight areas and the best dribbler I've seen at the Albion. Looking back at previous Noone threads I can't believe a fair few posters rated Lua Lua ahead of him, for me Noone is several levels above.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The local Nandos has gone bust.

Nice bloke, still hadn't reached full potential with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here