Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

THE CARDIFF LAD

Jan 2, 2013
Cardiff fan here coming in peace!
Nooney was a great buy. He has got five goals and eight assists for us so far and he is tearing defenders apart! Brilliant signing!

I was just coming on here to ask:

1) What did you all think when he was going to leave?
2) Are you glad he left
and
3) How do you think he is doing at Cardiff?

Be good to hear your opinions!:)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Very good player, we all love Nooney. He loves running rings around players and putting balls into the box but it was a bit hard for him when we only had 5'10 CMS in the box trying to beat 4 defenders to a ball. Great buy for you lot.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you give him back, can you explain at the same time how you made him consistent?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
we were not happy when he left...some thought he had no end product but seems he has been on fire since he left....think he is missed in the dressing room as well....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I wasn't overly concerned when we sold him but he has certainly turned out to be a very good signing for you. I'd still much rather have Buckley though.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
1) What did you all think when he was going to leave? Sad to see him go.
2) Are you glad he left. NO
and
3) How do you think he is doing ? OK

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
1) Disappointed. Couldn't show his full potential here as he wasn't utilized properly.
2) Of course not ???
3) You've answered this for all of us with your opening statement.

Nooney was a great buy. He has got five goals and eight assists for us so far and he is tearing defenders apart! Brilliant signing!

Welcome to NSC..

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Sorry to see him go, but £1 million+ was too good for the club to turn down. A great buy for you lot, and always came across as a genuinely nice bloke.

THE CARDIFF LAD

Jan 2, 2013
If you give him back, can you explain at the same time how you made him consistent?

He has been top class for us. Since he signed, I think he has had only one bad game! I heard from a few of your fans that he was very tricky but he couldn't cross the ball very well. If that's true then he's been working on his crossing because imo he would be good enough to play week in, week out for us in the Premiership. (If we get there, fingers crossed)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can't take your joke of a club seriously after you changed your shirt colour. Epitomises everything thats wrong with the English game. That's not a dig at Wales by the way, I like swansea.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
He is one of that rare breed too as he seems to appreciate where he has come from and how lucky he is. he gave up his own time to give out prizes to all our young seagull supporters teams and even took my boy's football training once. Great to see him giving it back to the Palace fans recently too! Top bloke!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Trouble was he kept nicking all the wheels of the motors in the car park old habits die hard. :facepalm:

Only joking good little player :clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a moronic set of questions.

Are you glad he left = :ffsparr:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
As others have said a bit wasted for us as we don't have any strikers over 5ft 10 so any crosses in were a waste of time

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Cardiff fan here coming in peace!

I was just coming on here to ask:

1) What did you all think when he was going to leave?
2) Are you glad he left
and
3) How do you think he is doing at Cardiff?

Be good to hear your opinions!:)

We've been mugged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here