Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Conway

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I haven't understood all the moaning about him to be honest. He isn't the quickest but his final ball is far better than Buckley's, for example. He's been made to look worse by having no one to aim at 90% of the time. When Ulloa returns I think he'll be up there in terms of assists this season.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Good player and growing in stature and confidence. Plays great positional role and clearly a player who uses his noodle.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Care for a slice of humble pie?

No. Conway has played badly for us, and has deserved criticism for his rubbish performances. He was 7 out of 10 yesterday, but don't let two moments in a 90 minute game blind you. He'll be quickly forgotten when he leaves.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I haven't understood all the moaning about him to be honest. He isn't the quickest but his final ball is far better than Buckley's, for example. He's been made to look worse by having no one to aim at 90% of the time. When Ulloa returns I think he'll be up there in terms of assists this season.

He's definitely improving but were you at Ipswich?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He's definitely improving but were you at Ipswich?

Yeah I was, I'll admit he was very poor there but I thought he put in some good balls vs Donny and played very well yesterday. As with most of the loan players I think it will come down to getting game time, he clearly has quality.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
No. Conway has played badly for us, and has deserved criticism for his rubbish performances. He was 7 out of 10 yesterday, but don't let two moments in a 90 minute game blind you. He'll be quickly forgotten when he leaves.

No better than what we already have - wont get a look in once we have the majority of players back fit

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

You've given him no time whatsoever before making a crap, knee-jerk decision that he's usless.
I didn't actually expect you to admit that error.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He was probably my MotM yesterday. The boy done good.

I thought he looked useful back in the Yeovil game too.....apart from his slip.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He was probably my MotM yesterday. The boy done good.

He was good wasn't he? His combination play and short interchange passes were excellent.

Too many people ready to slag him off before giving a chance...just like Lopez last year, Ward, Andrews this year...sometimes players take a while to settle in aswell.

People keep forgetting he was part of a successful championship winning team last year. That doesn't happen if you're a shit player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here