Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Conway

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Only played a handful of games, after not playing a competitive match for four months.
Chill.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe he's playing badly on purpose for a recall ;)

Maybe it's because he isn't focused, or worst, not bothered. His Twitter account does suggest his business interests take up significant time.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Starting today, and a piece in the Argus about how well he has trained this week. Let's hope he gives a shit today, unlike at Ipswich.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Decent first half (apart from his air shot) and looked up for it, but, like the rest of the team he fell away badly in the second half. Wasn't suprised he was subbed. We missed KLL even more than I thought we would.

theboybilly

Only played a handful of games, after not playing a competitive match for four months.
Chill.

This. Played well in his first game in a largely 'helping out' role in his first game at QPR. Then not much game time before a truly dreadful performance by the whole team at Ipswich or 9 minutes as sub against Forest. Does nobody get time to settle in anymore?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This. Played well in his first game in a largely 'helping out' role in his first game at QPR. Then not much game time before a truly dreadful performance by the whole team at Ipswich or 9 minutes as sub against Forest. Does nobody get time to settle in anymore?

He was rubbish at QPR.

Jul 14, 2012
He was rubbish at QPR.

That is my opinion too. No good performances for Brighton and Hove Albion yet. The problem with a 93 day loan, apart from being stupid and pointless, is that you do not get a chance to settle. Either you fit in, or you do not. If you do not, you'll soon lose the fans. He has lost the fans.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He absolutely wasn't

I think he was. The ball never got anywhere near his left foot ( even though he was played on the left) and he seemed to be constantly showing how frustrated he was as he gave the ball away again.
However, he seemed to do ok today, so, let's hope that's a turning point.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Thought he was our get out ball in the first half and put some great balls into the box but unsurprisingly ran out of legs on about 60 mins but overall I thought he was one of our better players today

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Thought he was our get out ball in the first half and put some great balls into the box but unsurprisingly ran out of legs on about 60 mins but overall I thought he was one of our better players today

Agree.....he showed a bit of urgency and promise....a few more games and I think he will be a real asset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here