Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Conway

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought he was our get out ball in the first half and put some great balls into the box but unsurprisingly ran out of legs on about 60 mins but overall I thought he was one of our better players today

He was the outlet and it worked for 20 mins, but he would then turn onto his right foot and give it to Ward as he cant kick with his left. The one time in the first half he did he attack the full-back he put in a decent ball, the rest of time he was useless and scared.......... bit like Paul Wood used to be for those who can remember and Gerry Fell going further back.

Nowhere good enough IMO.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He was the outlet and it worked for 20 mins, but he would then turn onto his right foot and give it to Ward as he cant kick with his left. The one time in the first half he did he attack the full-back he put in a decent ball, the rest of time he was useless and scared.......... bit like Paul Wood used to be for those who can remember and Gerry Fell going further back.

Nowhere good enough IMO.

Ah, Gerry Fell, now he could kick a ball.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The fact that many feel that was his best game sofar says it all.

I agree but still nohing special. Very average championship player.

C

CT1

Thought he was really good today. Perhaps knocked off the ball a bit to easily at times but he puts in a wicked cross. Just a shame Ulloa wasn't there to get on the end of them. Also beat his man a few times. I was impressed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought he was really good today. Perhaps knocked off the ball a bit to easily at times but he puts in a wicked cross. Just a shame Ulloa wasn't there to get on the end of them. Also beat his man a few times. I was impressed.

Blimey Callum, you really weren't at the game...... :lolol: Hope he plays better vs Watford......

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He has lost pantwetters such as yourself and Ninja Elephant. I'm sure he'll live.

That post says a lot about you. Childish and immature, and more than pathetic. You can't defend Conway's rubbish performances, so you resort to weird namecalling. Strange.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That post says a lot about you. Childish and immature, and more than pathetic. You can't defend Conway's rubbish performances, so you resort to weird namecalling. Strange.

And your entirely closed-mind about a bloke who's been here a month and, because of Kaz's form has barely played, says a lot about you.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yesterday was his best performance with us and he was nothing like what people are making his performance yesterday out to be, can only assume they are judging him with his bambi on ice moment.

Got the ball into good areas, but because of the striker issues - there was no one to get onto them.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yesterday was his best performance with us and he was nothing like what people are making his performance yesterday out to be, can only assume they are judging him with his bambi on ice moment.

Got the ball into good areas, but because of the striker issues - there was no one to get onto them.

Sensible view sir.......

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton

Nowhere good enough IMO.

I agree a bit about Paul Wood who always seemed to run into trouble but Gerry Fell? He was really good - lightning quick and really good in the air. A pity we let him go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here