Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] COVIDIOTS hot spots

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm pretty sure things went back to normal a couple of weeks ago didn't they..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
The infection rate has been getting back to " normal " too, 14,000 new cases yesterday. Pillocks ignoring social distancing and the increasing number of morons walking round shops with a mask under their chins has got the spread moving again...

don't expect the " irreversible " lifting of restrictions to happen soon.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The infection rate has been getting back to " normal " too, 14,000 new cases yesterday. Pillocks ignoring social distancing and the increasing number of morons walking round shops with a mask under their chins has got the spread moving again...

As soon as they delayed it wasn’t going to be lifted.

Cases where always going to go up higher on step 3 or 4.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Today I witnessed at a Greggs where 3 lads in their twenties go in no mask not challenged and a cafe at least10 people queuing not one wearing a mask

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Worth noting the current level of infection is around where it was when we went into that lockdown that wasn't really a lockdown last autumn...

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I wear my mask in shops to respect others but really couldn't give shit anymore. Got 20 family round in my garden next week and can't wait. Still won't do handshakes or hugs but life is too short.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only got a jab so I can go abroad. Turns out that was bullshit.

Surely you got vaccinated to protect yourself and family

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I wear my mask in shops to respect others but really couldn't give shit anymore. Got 20 family round in my garden next week and can't wait. Still won't do handshakes or hugs but life is too short.
Life might be very short for some.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As soon as they delayed it wasn’t going to be lifted.

Cases where always going to go up higher on step 3 or 4.

This….as long as the infection numbers stabilise (they will as more get the jab) and there isn’t any threat of the NHS being overwhelmed (doesn’t appear that it will as things stand, numbers in hospital are showing signs of flattening) it’s what I’d expect - striking a balance between a manageable impact of a certain amount of Covid (ie living with it, as we’re going to have to) vs relaxing lockdown measures……..not locking everything down until we reach zero covid.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not me, fit and healthy and have looked after myself during my life, as have my wife and kids. Seems to only really effect the fatties and over indulged now. We still keep safe though and are mindful of others

What about those who have a health issue they might be unaware of or as you seem to believe just overweight people

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Worth noting the current level of infection is around where it was when we went into that lockdown that wasn't really a lockdown last autumn...

Cases are still about a third lower than they were when the November lockdown was announced, more importantly the numbers in hospital then were 12,000 compared to 1,500 now. Deaths were averaging over 250 per day, compared to the current 7 day average of 17 deaths.

People need to stop looking at the case numbers in isolation and look at the impacts on the numbers in hospital and dying, those numbers are not rising exponentially despite the increase in cases which is clear evidence of the vaccine doing its job.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
What about those who have a health issue they might be unaware of or as you seem to believe just overweight people

They can have a jab. As I said, as a fit healthy 37 year old. I only got the jab so I could go abroad and return to almost normal. You would probably find most others have played this game too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They can have a jab. As I said, as a fit healthy 37 year old. I only got the jab so I could go abroad and return to almost normal. You would probably find most others have played this game too.

We will have to agree to disagree on that

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here