Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spending time on another fans forum with hundreds of posts, they are either...

A) Unemployed DOLE receivers - 2/7 chance

B) School kids - 3/1 chance

C) Members of the, we all pretend to be homophobic group, it makes us feel accepted in society - 5/4

You decide? ???

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Spending time on another fans forum with hundreds of posts, they are either...

A) Unemployed DOLE receiverS - 2/7 chance

B) School kids - 3/1 chance

C) Members of the, we all pretend to be homophobic group because it makes us feel accepted in society - 5/4

You decide? ???

Did you think that up all by yourself?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You're still happy? You really are deluded. I'll ask you again, what is the point in building a new shiny stadium when the Conference is beckoning?
How is the Conference beckoning? We've got one poiint from four games, but we've got a whole division between us and the Conference.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Did somebody describe this as banter? i always thought their was supposed to wit and intelligence involved in banter.

Still wit and intelligence aren't normally associated with the Palace are they.

Hope your enjoying yourselves boys, you really know how to have a good time.

Bathing in the reflective glory of the albion and a fantastic seaside town. Must look bloody good from Croydon.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Did somebody describe this as banter? i always thought their was supposed to wit and intelligence involved in banter.

Still wit and intelligence aren't normally associated with the Palace are they.

Hope your enjoying yourselves boys, you really know how to have a good time.

Bathing in the reflective glory of the albion and a fantastic seaside town. Must look bloody good from Croydon.

I'm enjoying every moment, thanks Winey. As for your last comment, I'm not gonna even bother! :US:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Thank you to all the Palace fans visiting the site and may I be the first to wish you a very successful 2009-2010.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm enjoying every moment, thanks Winey. As for your last comment, I'm not gonna even bother! :US:

"Winey" Very clever! I was clearly wrong about the wit and intelligence, are you really a palace fan or just pretending?

Glad you are enjoying yourself mate. Must be fun in Croydon

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
"Winey" Very clever! I was clearly wrong about the wit and intelligence, are you really a palace fan or just pretending?

Glad you are enjoying yourself mate. Must be fun in Croydon

I am, honest guv!

It certainly is fun in Croydon, especially when the Weed are playing and we get to laugh at your results! :p

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Croydon must be great, with so many morons seeking entertainment on here.

f*** boys if you want to support the albion, just paint your red stripes white, pick your knuckles off the floor and join us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here