Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Do you think you'll win?

Well there's a great amount of strain
About getting on that train
Every day and every night
The only thing that makes it good
Is seeing my favourite sight

It's back, shouldn't you be out selling The Big Issue ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think you are 100% right.

Well, at least you'll be able to watch a decent team from south London on Monday, kick off 17.30 on Sky Sports. :thumbsup:

Charlton Reserves ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think you are 100% right.

Well, at least you'll be able to watch a decent team from south London on Monday, kick off 17.30 on Sky Sports. :thumbsup:

Rather poke red hot needles in my eyes and I hope you'll be big enough to be back on her congratulating us if we turn Millwall over?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I think it could get worse :p

Correct.

All across the town, all across the night
Everybody's driving with full headlights
Black or white turn it on, face the new religion
Everybody's sitting 'round watching television!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Charlton Reserves ?

You probably would watch Clown reserves.

Must be better than watching the Weeds.

Funny thing, but you can sing it with a cry in your voice
And before you know it, get to feeling good
You simply got no choice

Song sung blue
Everybody knows one
Song sung blue
Every garden grows one

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Rather poke red hot needles in my eyes and I hope you'll be big enough to be back on her congratulating us if we turn Millwall over?

I am big enough, no worries on that score, Gully!

Drawn by the undertow
My life is out of control
I believe this wave will bear my weight
So let it flow

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Deary me, what's wrong with being gay exactly? You seem to think there is something wrong with homosexuality. Just cos your sister is your mother, your father is your brother and you all f*** one another.

Brighton has some gays, and so does croydon, nothing wrong with that. Funny how you've stopped mentioning the football, got nothing on us anymore cos you can't keep repeating the 7-1 'insults'

Good heavens! It's wierd. Personally, I don't really want my two boys to like the idea of sucking each other's genitalia. They weren't put on this earth that God made for that, for heaven's sake! I also don't really think anybody else should. God didn't put us on this earth to be homosexual, so I don't think that it would be in God's, or the saviour Jesus Christ's wisshes for it to happen this way. Sex is for reproduction, not for enjoyment, and as that is how He made it, it is right that we keep it the way He intended it to be.

Brighton, however, has many of these homosexuals, which is why I despise you stupid ball crunching ***** so much. How you can try to imply that it is we Palace fans who are afraid to speak the truth about the football, when you are the team who can't beat Charlton.

You are just a stupid twat who is scared to speak the truth and is as such deflecting the conversation, a bit like sHitler in the other thread.

Just another mindless idiot like the rest of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here