Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
what i dont understand is,our own supporters get banned from posting on this forum and yet we get people like this posting with over 500 posts to his name!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is that the only thing you can come back with?!! Next you'll be telling me to go and stand in the corner facing the wall!
You may as well be, what exactly are you trying to achieve by acting like a complete bellend on a rival teams forum? ???

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Even Dominic Jordan says it will be a miracle if Palace avoid administation this season, Tango mans skint and is holding on by a thread.
I know who I'd rather be supporting and it's not you pikey twats from Croydon !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You're still happy? You really are deluded. I'll ask you again, what is the point in building a new shiny stadium when the Conference is beckoning?

We have a 21st Century being built while your club, owned by a poof by the way, is about to go into administration from within a ground that you don't own. Can you say 'Minus 10 points'?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You'd do well to take that advice yourself.

Don't bother-trying to have an intelligent conversation with these retards is harder than finding the clean end of a turd.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
We have a 21st Century being built while your club, owned by a poof by the way, is about to go into administration from within a ground that you don't own. Can you say 'Minus 10 points'?

Are you a 100% sure about that, poppet?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes, but it's a few years off yet.

A 'few' is the number of pounds your owner has left in the bank-less than 2 is the number of years before we'll be enjoying a new stadium. Enjoy administration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here