Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Could Dinosaurs have built the pyramids?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Erich Von Daniken in the 1960s wrote a book called Chariots of the Gods which expostulated nonsense like this, but without the dinosaurs.
I bloody LOVED that book, It was nowhere near as far fetched as this dinosaur bollocks. The drugs at the time may have led me to wonder about it all :smile:

It was around the time of 2001 A Space Odyssey and I was immersed in Sci Fi at that age - late teens, early 20s and Lebanon/Moroccan hash with the occasional Afghan Black laced with Opium. Happy days.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My sister a big Christian told me that there are cave drawings from 6 thousand years ago which show images of dinosaurs on the walls. Apparently fossils can be made in a few thousand years.
So maybe the men did have strong labouring help to pull those giant stones up

I was actually asking her about The Old Testament and the timings
Would you Adam and Eve it? ???

Concerning the age of the Earth, the Bible's genealogical records combined with the Genesis 1 account of creation are used to estimate an age for the Earth and universe of about 6000 years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would you Adam and Eve it? ???

Concerning the age of the Earth, the Bible's genealogical records combined with the Genesis 1 account of creation are used to estimate an age for the Earth and universe of about 6000 years.
That’s what my sister said…. How weird.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Conclusive proof, should any be needed :thumbsup:

a976998b6b2d864e-600x338.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Erich Von Daniken in the 1960s wrote a book called Chariots of the Gods which expostulated nonsense like this, but without the dinosaurs.
There was also a film which I saw in the cinema once before the main feature. Kelly's Heroes, I think (but it was a long time ago).

Complete codswallop.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I bloody LOVED that book, It was nowhere near as far fetched as this dinosaur bollocks. The drugs at the time may have led me to wonder about it all :smile:

It was around the time of 2001 A Space Odyssey and I was immersed in Sci Fi at that age - late teens, early 20s and Lebanon/Moroccan hash with the occasional Afghan Black laced with Opium. Happy days.
If it wasn't for the age difference, I'd swear we must be twins. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here