Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Could Dinosaurs have built the pyramids?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
The quadrupeds would be no use so we have to look at the bipeds and flyers. Pterodactyl talons are way to small to lift those kind of blocks. And do you think a T-Rex could carry a hod with those little arms? Come on.

Obviously, it was aliens in association with the Rand Corporation.
T Rex arms were actually really strong, just small compared to the rest of them.
Anyway, it's teamwork isn't it. Given a 4 legged dinosaur with a tiny brain, a two legged tiny armed dinosaur with a tiny brain, and a flying dinosaur (Pterodactyls aren't dinosaurs, but birds are so lets roll with it) with a tiny brain, we have all the attributes needed to be a success in the construction industry. Plus a few spare limbs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I used to live in a rural town in northern Victoria near a tiny place called Pyramid Hill. While at uni I used to help out an old farmer to milk her cows. She was convinced that the hill that gave the town its name was built by the same entities who built the pyramid. She was convinced that under the hill was a perfectly formed pyramid.

So yeah, dinosaurs I reckon.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If aliens had the technology to get here why would they need dinosaurs to help ?

Unless Kev the Martian was basically let down big time by Dave from Venus and he had no choice to use some local lads.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Dinosaurs though. Have you ever seen a diplodocus with a spirit level or a triceratops with a set square? As Tutankhamun used to say, "chinny reckon."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dinosaurs, no.

Some form of intelligent life history books aren’t aware of… human or otherwise, yes.

There is simply no way the pyramids were built by human beings, that’s my opinion anyway.
It is amazing what you can achieve if you have slaves.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dinosaurs, no.

Some form of intelligent life history books aren’t aware of… human or otherwise, yes.

There is simply no way the pyramids were built by human beings, that’s my opinion anyway.
Ever been to Chichen Itza ?

The Mayans built their pyramids in such a way that at Equinox, the shadows and the sun would gradually reveal a sacred serpent from the top of the stone pyramid all the way to the bottom (and can still be witnessed to this day). That was around 900AD. Thats bricklaying AND astronomy. Mindboggling mathematics.

Humans were capable of incredible feats of engineering. Even moreso once they had mastered the dinosaurs, and Selco.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I mean they have passages for human use, human items and human bodies inside.
Trust someone to come along and spoil a fantastical narrative with so-called facts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I mean they have passages for human use, human items and human bodies inside.
Of course, Egypt is a hot country and the dinosaurs needed somewhere cool to store their food. Without electricity, a decent size pyramid was the nearest thing to a fridge they could manage.

Pretty impressive, I would say ...........................

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bible is very clear (well, you know for the bible) that IF dinosaurs existed they cohabited with humans (like in the Flintstones). So if you believe in dinosaurs you have to believe that them and humans cohabited. Therefore maybe the humans were the brains of the project (architects and engineers) and the dinos were the builders. Electricians hadn't been invented at this point, mainly because the unions were strong and they couldn't bill so much higher than everyone else.

Of course it is rarely mentioned that the workers revolted and became our underground lizard overlords.

All makes sense if you think about it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I used to live in a rural town in northern Victoria near a tiny place called Pyramid Hill. While at uni I used to help out an old farmer to milk her cows. She was convinced that the hill that gave the town its name was built by the same entities who built the pyramid. She was convinced that under the hill was a perfectly formed pyramid.

So yeah, dinosaurs I reckon.
You see in the old days these people just used to exist in isolation, you'd occasionally see them sitting in the corners of pubs muttering to themselves, but by and large they were just harmless simpletons. Now they've all got blogs, podcasts, Youtube channels, etc, which other simpletons come across whilst 'doing their own research'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here