Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Could Dinosaurs have built the pyramids?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Erich Von Daniken in the 1960s wrote a book called Chariots of the Gods which expostulated nonsense like this, but without the dinosaurs.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well, you've got to hand it to the Stegosaurus, he lived in a time when the Tyrannosaurus was meat eating king but their ability to build the pyramids makes them the best dinosaur for me Clive, no question.
Actually, this isn't true.

Stegosaurus was from the Jurassic era, about 150m years ago. It would have commonly be hunted by Allosaurus

T- Rex was from the late Cretaceous, approx 70m year ago

Incredibly, more time passed between Stegosaurus and T Rex, than the time between T rex and now.

Sorry, I have an 8 year old boy :)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Actually, this isn't true.

Stegosaurus was from the Jurassic era, about 150m years ago. It would have commonly be hunted by Allosaurus

T- Rex was from the late Cretaceous, approx 70m year ago

Incredibly, more time passed between Stegosaurus and T Rex, than the time between T rex and now.

Sorry, I have an 8 year old boy :)

and the rock that the pyramids are built of are younger than the extinction of the dinosaurs, so our lizardy forebears cannot be implicated in their construction.
(similarly stonehenge as well)

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
and the rock that the pyramids are built of are younger than the extinction of the dinosaurs, so our lizardy forebears cannot be implicated in their construction.
(similarly stonehenge as well)
I can't work out if the aliens brought the dinosaurs forward in time or took the rock back in time. Or maybe they took some modern machinery back in time from today, but where's the fun in that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The pyramids were built by humans over a long period of time, each new ruler and generation adding to what was already built before as techniques and innovation progressed.

Anyone who believes otherwise is well meaning but wrong.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My sister a big Christian told me that there are cave drawings from 6 thousand years ago which show images of dinosaurs on the walls. Apparently fossils can be made in a few thousand years.
So maybe the men did have strong labouring help to pull those giant stones up

I was actually asking her about The Old Testament and the timings

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Has anybody else noticed how, when I was a child, they always said the dinosaurs became extinct 65million years ago, but now they say 66million?
Surely I'm not that much older than I like to think I am?
Maybe now it is 65,500,001 years ago and so we round up instead of down?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Has anybody else noticed how, when I was a child, they always said the dinosaurs became extinct 65million years ago, but now they say 66million?
Surely I'm not that much older than I like to think I am?
I remember when I was at school that we were taught the world is 4.6 billion years old. I occasionally have to remind myself that this number probably hasn't changed much since the 1980s, when I first heard it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I remember when I was at school that we were taught the world is 4.6 billion years old. I occasionally have to remind myself that this number probably hasn't changed much since the 1980s, when I first heard it.
Add another 40 years

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I mean they have passages for human use, human items and human bodies inside.

There was also at least one Raptor buried inside (found in 2014 after being hidden from public eye by the pro-human brigade), presumably a reptilian Pharaoh or perhaps a reincarnation of Sobek, the crocodile god.

How much more evidence do you need?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Two Dinosaurs Terrance and Simon were building a pyramid and stop for a unscheduled bite to eat,out the corner of Terrence's underdeveloped eye he think he spots their boss in the distance,he turns to Simon and asks.

"Doyouthinkhesaurus"

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here