Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Copa America - Moises Caicedo

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's ligaments almost certainly. Real bugger. Shocker from the physio.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The way he clutched the back of his knee reminded me of the way Solly reacted to his injury at Liverpool. Immediate, sharp pain, hand to back of knee. I’m no doctor/physio but this is a potential reaction to a meniscus tear which can happen when an ACL goes. I know it’s wrong to speculate too much but the ice on the knee suggests this too. What a shame for the player and us frankly.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The way he clutched the back of his knee reminded me of the way Solly reacted to his injury at Liverpool. Immediate, sharp pain, hand to back of knee. I’m no doctor/physio but this is a potential reaction to a meniscus tear which can happen when an ACL goes. I know it’s wrong to speculate too much but the ice on the knee suggests this too. What a shame for the player and us frankly.

[emoji17]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Aren’t we all going a bit OTT considering he wasn’t ever going to walk straight into he starting 11 and we haven’t even got a game for another 7 weeks?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not the best challenge involving Villa's Douglas Luiz.

I couldn't believe the trainer allowed him to come back on. I imagine the Albion medical team won't be happy about that.

I feel certain he will make the Prem squad and been a useful bench option. He didn't get carted off to hospital and simply had some ice on his knee, so hopefully won't be more than a couple of weeks out. However, If the club is intent on selling Biss then we'll ned to buy, and we could do worse than Sander Berge of Sheff Utd.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So that’s Moder and Moises on the crock’s bench within a week. Midfield suddenly looks a bit light.

Moder seems to be fine at least. His scan showed nothing serious.

Not the best challenge involving Villa's Douglas Luiz.

I couldn't believe the trainer allowed him to come back on. I imagine the Albion medical team won't be happy about that.

I feel certain he will make the Prem squad and been a useful bench option. He didn't get carted off to hospital and simply had some ice on his knee, so hopefully won't be more than a couple of weeks out. However, If the club is intent on selling Biss then we'll ned to buy, and we could do worse than Sander Berge of Sheff Utd.

No reason to go to the hospital immediatly when you get a knee injury. They'll tell they cant do shit until the swelling goes down and ask you to come back when that happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here