Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Cool fans'

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Money has been spent on this people please think about that... Actual, tangible money.

Someone deserves to be fired.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Money has been spent on this people please think about that... Actual, tangible money.

Someone deserves to be fired.

This, absolutely this. Their wages can be saved for FFP.

Its almost as if we HAVE to give something for Palace fans to laugh at, they now cant take the piss out of us for "Poogate", so we make this for them instead. Its genuinely as s**t as their coach driver.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Someone at the club has far to much time on their hands and as a result has made a pointless spoof of a BT advert that very few people have seen.

I want his\her job.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I think you lot are in danger of losing any vestige of SOH. It's a mildly amusing riposte to a pretty average commercial.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
These guys are cooler, and would make you buy a ticket even if you didn't :albion2:

Did you mean to use the CGI intro from the mediocre PS2 game rather than the sequence from the actual film?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its doing its job, people talking about it, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

There is when it isnt exactly doing the purpose which is clearly to try and get people to go to games - this makes people want to go into hiding, especially if they work with Palace fans.

I also assume its job isnt to be roundly slated by the fans from the club that actually made it, yet amuse the fans of that clubs main rivals. Yes, there is such a thing as bad publicity - this is it. Would love to know A) Who signed this off as a "good idea" B) Why the hell would those people agree to being in it ?

(Should add that if it was a bunch of "All Tits No Talent" Palace style cheerleaders then it would probably be fine).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
People calling for people to be FIRED need to lighten up. This can't have taken more than an hour to film and edit. It's crap I grant you. But it's really nothing we need to be worried about.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is when it isnt exactly doing the purpose which is clearly to try and get people to go to games - this makes people want to go into hiding, especially if they work with Palace fans.

(Should add that if it was a bunch of "All Tits No Talent" Palace style cheerleaders then it would probably be fine).

You have seen the palace cheerleaders? All tits no talent!!! Blimey. Come along to the REMF game in April and I will introduce you to some of them. They are very lovely young ladies dontchaknow!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Its the kind of thing you would make if you were doing Media Studies at school. I wonder if the makers have written an essay to explain the concept?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here