Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway - not good enough

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Very close to MoM yesterday. Starting to come good

Agree. The talk around me was about him, Crofts and Super Tom (and Barnes' pen cajones)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Very close to MoM yesterday. Starting to come good

Agree. The talk around me was about him, Crofts and Super Tom (and Barnes' pen cajones)

nothing like being a little OTT. Excellent - Really? he was above average definitely. Kooshack was excellent.

Not sure about OTT .. I'd agree with above couple (except I'd swap out Crofts for Ince) ... maybe about definition of excellent, but for me anyone who is above average in a good team performance cant be far off?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No pace
Doesn't get in behind his man
Poor delivery

As a winger I don't see the point of him.
Surely we'd be better off this season bringing through young talent that we actually own. Rather than this guy.

And yes I heard he played well at Yeovil.... but so far I've seen nothing of the sort.

Are you a scout?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
No pace
Poor delivery

Surely we'd be better off this season bringing through young talent that we actually own. Rather than this guy.

And yes I heard he played well at Yeovil.... but so far I've seen nothing of the sort.
I think the lad looks good. Hopefully he will come to us.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
No pace
Poor delivery

I'm intrigued [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] why I'd get a thumbs down on this comment, over 14 months after the post. Have I missed something significant, or is Conway warming a bench at Blackburn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here