Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Controversial opinions

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I wouldn't worry the big man about it, or sweat it for yourself.

Your dad will be able to buy 1 ticket, when they're released.

If he calls the ticket office, instead of online, explains the situation, they'll sell him another, almost, almost, GUARANTEED.

Your bigger headache will be getting 2 seats together.
But even then he'll get 2 'close enough' which will allow you to 'musical chairs' everybody to get together.

(We're pretty free and easy in the Family Stand!!)

Thank you Gents, This seems like a very good option.

Everyone else, consider this thread unhijacked :lolol::lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Man United and Liverpool (I certainly timed it didn't I?:mad:), I am looking for two tickets for me and my boy (15) to sit together.

My dad is a season ticket holder, would he be able to do anything through that? ?(He's having a heart op at the moment so I am not asking him to phone and find out). Got mates who are 1901 members too?

If anyone has any advice, that would be brilliant.

STH Guest tickets usually available before tickets go on general sale, shouldn’t be a problem at all. If it’s only one guest ticket per STH (likely for a ‘big’ team’ oppo), your dad can use any other STH he has recorded as friends and family to assign the other guest ticket to be able to buy two together. When they first go on sale you’ll get two together no problem (especially towards the SE corner). I’ve done this a few times.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Locadia would work well with Trossard under Potterball.

We don’t need a new striker in January as Murray can still 'do a job'.

A drum would be a good addition to the NS.

Connolly isn’t a rough gem.

I thought this was a good idea, but then you've gone and dropped four massive hand grenades.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The pre match stuff needs a rethink, ring of fire prior to kickoff is shite.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Ryan is just too small for Premier League

Not sure his height is the issue to be honest although it obviously doesn't help. However he is shit at dealing with crosses. Which is a shame because everything else is great. But then that is why he's playing for Brighton and not Barcelona.

Couple more from me....

Sollly is not good enough for the prem.
Connolly is the new Jake Robinson.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The pre match stuff needs a rethink, ring of fire prior to kickoff is shite.

Is that actually a controversial subject? I thought it was a fact?

Can’t wait for Burn to come back, he is a much more natural LB than Bernardo

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The atmosphere at The Amex is woeful and we don't really have a singing section

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sometimes I see videos online of other teams away fans where they’re predominately blokes aged 18-40 who are clearly all on the packet and having a proper booze up and wish our away support was more like that and less families and old people.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Been saying for quite a while I don’t rate Stephens, that’s brought on a fair bit of criticism from other posters and accusations of not understanding football.

(A few more seem to be agreeing with me lately though)

Also I think overall Webster has done well this season and is a much better option for us than Duffy. That seems to be swimming against the tide.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Amex is never going to feel like a proper football ground until the North Stand is developed so it is double its present size. Right now it looks about as formidable and intimidating as Charles Hawtrey. All this 'never going to happen' business is related to increasing capacity. This isn't about capacity (although my suggestion would obviously achieve that). It is about converting a 'community' safe space into a proper football stadium.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Jan Mlakar clearly needs to be recalled from QPR.

Controversial opinion is that he should stay at the Albion and be 4th pick striker rather than go elsewhere on loan. Let's see what half a season of in-house Potterball coaching can do.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brighton fans are not all soft southern shandy drinking, blouse wearing poofs.

Allegedly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here