Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Okay, let's just for the sake of open mindedness pretend the theories are all true. What do the CT's want to do about it other than post videos on forums? Say you had proof that all the theories are true, what do you seriously think anyone would do about it?

literally f all if everyone had the same mind set as you. it needs for more big and powerful names to come out like some have already been doing so. as we the populous are no good on our it is down to us and a moral duty of ours to spread the word.... that is.ofcourse .if you give a f*ck what kind of future you wish for your grandchild..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If any of these CT's had something new to say I'd maybe take a look but all these stories have been circulating for decades. Since before the internet. Each generation has it's believers, they are all the same, all insulting and full of naive enthusiasm that they have discovered some new truth. Most grow up and leave it behind. It's all the same old same old. A bit less of the vitriol, pomposity and insults wouldn't go amiss in the meantime though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
literally f all if everyone had the same mind set as you. it needs for more big and powerful names to come out like some have already been doing so. as we the populous are no good on our it is down to us and a moral duty of ours to spread the word.... that is.ofcourse .if you give a f*ck what kind of future you wish for your grandchild..

That doesn't answer my question. What are YOU going to do about these truths you've discovered asides posting on forums?

As for any grandchildrens future I would hope for them to apply their time to useful causes and not all this conspiracy theory flummery and bobbins that you fill your swede with.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Which 'big' and 'powerful names' are we talking about here?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Which 'big' and 'powerful names' are we talking about here?

Google it, or maybe look for a grainy youtube video. That will explain everything. If you think for yourself while doing exactly what I say, and agree, you will be declared 'open-minded', If you do exactly what I say and disagree you create a paradox of not believing exactly what you're told because you believe exactly what you're told....

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

google it up, ( illuminati insider speaks out rare footage - youtube ) .

To be completely honest, it is a little bit half hearted starting a thread with no specific point or summary, but saying by watching a 3 hour video NSC will understand the argument you are making. It would be helpful if you could summarise your own thoughts in bullet point form.

If you are talking about a New World order, it doesn't really mean anything because all civilisations going back thousands of years have had this ideology, albeit using different terms. It is well understood that people in power are always looking to gain an advantage, so there is no revelation.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:facepalm: I give up, another stupid ignorant person. I bet you didn't even listen to it.., not the whole thing anyway.
do you have the ability to grasp basic understanding. or do you simply prefer to pass dopey irrelevant comments for the sake of pissing someone off.
everything is politically correct racist and anti semitic with you, you are so obsessed with these words it almost becomes a point of being dangerous.
I doubt you'll give the whole footage a twirl but if you did consider it you'd find yourself and others like you perfectly documented in it, .you are summed up as being the dangerous kind.

Mate, I live in a self built, entirely self sufficient log cabin in a field in Cornwall for 8 months of the year. I hardly think I'm either a conformist or a part of the problem but you clearly have everything in life sussed so I'll leave you to it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
oh the ignorance of it, doubt you've given the footage a single glance either.
its all very well to come out here making opinions like those of the masses and getting a massive pat on the back for it in the process, try giving an independent opinion for once. something that's not considered to win you any friends.
what makes your opinion so right over mine...why because the masses support your theory and mine is considered to be somewhat childish by the masses ? just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

From your posts (content, spelling and grammar), let me guess. You're 15, you're male and the only time you step outside your bedroom is to get more tissues, right ? Yup, thought so.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The absolute irony of people like Alex Jones, who claims media peddle fear into citizens to make them consent to the current status quo, is that he peddles fear into his viewers who then buy products he 'endorses' whilst getting paid for the huge advertising fees he'll charge.

OP, what's the best brand of tin foil?

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Oh my god, this is like having a religious debate with my mum, so frustrating. He's going to resort to "I know you are but what am I" in a minute.

To have an open mind you need to be willing to admit you are wrong or could be wrong if given new evidence that proves your theories mistaken. I am not saying you are right or wrong, but you are unwilling to admit that you have built your opinions based on whisywashy facts by people with their own agenda. I don't know that old lady personally, so i have to question the 'facts' she is making - just because she is old and frail mean shit because the film maker has his own agenda (which is the only fact I can take away from the whole thing), so i have to question his editing and content.

For what it is worth, I believe certain parts of it. I wouldn't stake my life on it because, as with religion, it requires a lot of blind faith. I am always happy to be proved wrong, but i wont be bullied into a belief system - not with the threat of hell or just insults of not being open minded and stupid to see the real 'truth'.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Anyway, why are you even on here? All good CT believers know that football was invented to distract the working class from the real world issues. We are all a lost causes, best just save yourself.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Governments can take advantage of conspiracy theories just to hide what is really going on. Area 51 is an example, pretend to cover something up and see the millions believing in flying saucers whilst they develop technology in secret. All the little green men enthusiasts did a fantastic job in detracting from the truth, just like the ones who believe that hologram planes flying into the WTC is a possibility. It wouldn't even surprise me if the hologram planes theory was invented by the Government to make the CTers look moronic.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Chemtrails man, chemtrails. HAARP routinely pollute the atmosphere with mind control chemicals.

Especially on a clear winters day, you can literally SEE them. If that's not evidence, then I don't know what is.

chemtrails_pix1.jpg

Don't start ...

Probably one of the most moronic and ludicrous CTs out there and the amount of people that believe it really staggers me.

These people are allowed to VOTE for ****s sake. (not that it matters, all elections are rigged in favour of the illuminati/lizard people/NWO etc etc)

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Chemtrails man, chemtrails. HAARP routinely pollute the atmosphere with mind control chemicals.

Especially on a clear winters day, you can literally SEE them. If that's not evidence, then I don't know what is.

chemtrails_pix1.jpg

It's evidence you're a complete loony if you believe that's what they are.

science.howstuffworks.com/transport/flight/modern/what-are-chemtrails.htm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here