Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I did say don't bother if your brain is not capable of comprehending right from wrong.
ignorant and dangerous ..that is what the likes of you are, ready to be rolled over like a lump of putty agreeing with the masses instead of listening to your own consciousness for a change, maybe because your own consciousness has been stripped right from within you..
im not sorry fo you either.

Horsefeathers! Go and put yourself to good use somewhere lad.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

google it up, ( illuminati insider speaks out rare footage - youtube ).

Just watched the whole video. You're right man. How was I so blinded to the facts all this time? I've just told my boss to stick the job. Told the kid to walk to school and the wife that we're getting a divorce. I am all ready to sign up for the lizard man revolution.

Just one request: Can we ditch the tin foil hats and maybe gets some aubergine scarfs? I really want to channel Sylvester McCoy as Dr. Who.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
They're are over ones lifetime a number of strange, rather coincidental incidents that sometimes beggar belief. I'm quite sure a number of them are in fact true. Where also, a great number are only figments of our questioning imaginations. We just have to live with it, and hope just occasionally the truth comes to light.
As for 'Conspiracy Theorists', IMO they might be right to occasionally question official explanations. The trouble with some CT's is they question everything. This sadly devalues genuine cover ups.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would imagine he will believe that Diana was murdered, 9/11 was set up by the US government, the moon landing was faked, AIDS was created by the CIA and so on... and you know what, it is possible that at least one of them is true, who knows.

Diana - death by drunk chauffeur driving at speed. Absolutely no credible doubt.
9/11 - Osama Bin Laden. Absolutely no credible doubt.
Moon landings - NASA landed men on the moon multiples times. Absolutely no credible doubt.
AIDS. Cross-species infection from monkeys. The disease and infection of humans predates the existence of the CIA. Absolutely no credible doubt.

Which one of those do you believe is a credible candidate for the conspiracy theorists being correct?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I can never understand the 911 ct.
When the perpetrator jumps up and down, and says that his organisation did it, and why, then its probably a good idea to have a listen.
Bush's first response was to tell the nation that it was an attack born out of jealousy....

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

The February 15, 2003 anti-war protest was a coordinated day of protests across the world in which people in more than 600 cities[1] expressing opposition to the imminent Iraq War. It was part of a series of protests and political events that had begun in 2002 and continued as the war took place. Social movement researchers have described the 15 February protest as "the largest protest event in human history."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003_anti-war_protest

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay, let's just for the sake of open mindedness pretend the theories are all true. What do the CT's want to do about it other than post videos on forums? Say you had proof that all the theories are true, what do you seriously think anyone would do about it?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I disagree with your notion that there is no credible doubt. There is always credible doubt.

Do I believe that any of them were conspiracies? No, but all of them are within the realms of possibility to be, albeit unlikely. I remain open minded.

All are within the realms of possibility in theory only because all the evidence of what really occurred points to the answers I gave. Of course there is always doubt but in the examples you gave it is not credible. As for Kubrick directing the moon landings, I DO know beyond any credible doubt he didn't do them.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
:lolol: Grow up.

As any NSCer who participates in politics threads should know, accusing me of all people of not having "independent" or unpopular opinions is ridiculous.

Rather than using YouTube and social media memes as your main source of knowledge - why not try studying political or social theory. Try to actually understand the world and its inhabitants, instead of forming opinions based on unsourced clips of miscellaneous people narrated by right-wing nutjobs like Alex Jones.

"The Illuminati" conspiracy theory is childish drivel, sorry about that. If you can find one academic study which suggests that we should be taking your "illuminati" conspiracy theory seriously, I'll retract that - but I'm absolutely confident you won't.
firstly I did say ignore the film maker as he is irrelevant to the footage, but you chose to ignore that and gave the footage a wide birth directly you came across his name.
finally your final paragraph sums up my entire point. "find me one academic study which suggests that we should be taking the illuminati conspiracy theory serious" academic study you nut, all such forms of study were engineered by the illuminati you nut, the new teaching curriculum goes back over 40 year ago. again if you had cared in watching the footage you would have soon realised that for yourself and seen the evidence in front of your very own eyes instead of dismissing the whole thing as a pile of right wing shit. this aint about left and right this is about right and wrong ffs.
and to actually dismiss something so important as this tells me everything that I need know about the kind of character im actually up against. prove me otherwise and i'll give you the benefit of doubt because unlike you fella my mind is able to work things out for its own self. admit when ive made mistakes and speak with a free mind instead of that of the masses.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
firstly I did say ignore the film maker as he is irrelevant to the footage, but you chose to ignore that and gave the footage a wide birth directly you came across his name.
finally your final paragraph sums up my entire point. "find me one academic study which suggests that we should be taking the illuminati conspiracy theory serious" academic study you nut, all such forms of study were engineered by the illuminati you nut, the new teaching curriculum goes back over 40 year ago. again if you had cared in watching the footage you would have soon realised that for yourself and seen the evidence in front of your very own eyes instead of dismissing the whole thing as a pile of right wing shit. this aint about left and right this is about right and wrong ffs.
and to actually dismiss something so important as this tells me everything that I need know about the kind of character im actually up against. prove me otherwise and i'll give you the benefit of doubt because unlike you fella my mind is able to work things out for its own self. admit when ive made mistakes and speak with a free mind instead of that of the masses.
You haven't worked it out for yourself have you? You are talking about something that thoudands of people believe in. So your ideas, just like the 'masses' you talk about, aren't original.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

The current curriculum dates back to the agricultural and industrial revolutions.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:facepalm: I give up, another stupid ignorant person. I bet you didn't even listen to it.., not the whole thing anyway.
do you have the ability to grasp basic understanding. or do you simply prefer to pass dopey irrelevant comments for the sake of pissing someone off.
everything is politically correct racist and anti semitic with you, you are so obsessed with these words it almost becomes a point of being dangerous.
I doubt you'll give the whole footage a twirl but if you did consider it you'd find yourself and others like you perfectly documented in it, .you are summed up as being the dangerous kind.

You do realise insulting people does nothing for your argument :facepalm: I haven't watched the video ( I'm not going to watch a 3+ hour video at work ) so my question would be, should I watch it when I get home ? Or spend those three hours being entertained by three episodes of Homeland ? Hmm .....

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
oh the ignorance of it, doubt you've given the footage a single glance either.
its all very well to come out here making opinions like those of the masses and getting a massive pat on the back for it in the process, try giving an independent opinion for once. something that's not considered to win you any friends.
what makes your opinion so right over mine...why because the masses support your theory and mine is considered to be somewhat childish by the masses ? just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

Wow !!!! [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] can be accused of many things, and I normally vehemently disagree with him, but posting things on here to win friends ?? Really ? Nope, he posts his opinions and thoughts because they are his - and he does it without insulting people ( unlike you ).

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I would imagine he will believe that Diana was murdered, 9/11 was set up by the US government, the moon landing was faked, AIDS was created by the CIA and so on.

The above examples, if true, would be conspiracies rather than cover ups as they would have been preplanned... and you know what, it is possible that at least one of them is true, who knows.

Go on then. Of those four, which one is true? I'll tell you which one. None of them.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

You're a cretin. How about we leave it there. I'm half inclined to believe you don't believe it anyway and are just craving some attention.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
When I watch conspiracy theories, I try to ignore public opinion and think for myself, and I always come to the conclusion that the conspiracies are complete BS. I guess I must be doing it wrong.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

It doesn't seem to have worked out how to use capital letters yet though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As any NSCer who participates in politics threads should know, accusing me of all people of not having "independent" or unpopular opinions is ridiculous.
Fair point.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it's important that we discuss and debate all ideas, no matter how ridiculous - and I believe that we should always question dogmas and authority.

However, I'm guessing you haven't been to university yet, but if/when you do you will soon learn that students and the academics that surround them have certainly not been infiltrated by the "illuminati" :)lolol:). We can trust academic studies - there are millions accessible to everyone, covering almost every topic imaginable, they will cite their sources and go into comprehensive detail about the research and evidence to allow other academics to dispute them. The "illuminati" wouldn't be able to manipulate academia even if they tried.

My advice to you would be to read more political theory or history, as you seem to yearn for a better understanding of the political world. Of course social engineering exists (it always has, this is not a conspiracy) and of course governments and individuals want more power and conspire when necessary to make it possible. But assuming that there is a shady group of individuals orchestrating everything from politics to academia all around the world is beyond ignorance or irrationality, it's bordering insanity.
This is a revelation. If we find someone stupid enough to talk shit, you and I can finally agree with each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here