Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
aggressively fly off the handle lol.
.i'll tell you like I told another fella on here if you find my language to be aggressive and insulting then you lead a very sheltered life.
so I haven't been insulted on here then, its all a part of my crazy imagination what ive actually read.
The appalling grammar is another giveaway. You let the mask slip way too quickly I'm afraid.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The appalling grammar is another giveaway. You let the mask slip way too quickly I'm afraid.

whats grammar got to do with it clever b*llocks, you can understand my posts otherwise you wouldn't respond.
grammar ffs never heard so much tosh.
the ignorance in that, thinks my case aint worthy of being valid because I am not blessed with the best of grammar.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
whats grammar got to do with it clever b*llocks, you can understand my posts otherwise you wouldn't respond.
grammar ffs never heard so much tosh.
the ignorance in that, thinks my case aint worthy of being valid because I am not blessed with the best of grammar.
You misunderstand. In your previous incarnations your grammar was equally bad. I'm not judging you on your poor grammar, merely saying that it's a dead giveaway of who you used to post as.

And you were just as angry then too.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Are you feeling left out, by not attending university?
You seem angry about many different things. Im guessing frustration. Whats the frustration over? Employment? Sex? Friends?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You misunderstand. In your previous incarnations your grammar was equally bad. I'm not judging you on your poor grammar, merely saying that it's a dead giveaway of who you used to post as.

And you were just as angry then too.

you are not judging me on my poor grammar...no mate it don't sound like it.
and who did I used to post as ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you feeling left out, by not attending university?
You seem angry about many different things. Im guessing frustration. Whats the frustration over? Employment? Sex? Friends?

You've basically listed you're own problems dave. Employment being your first and most important issue, with friends being last.

:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You've basically listed you're own problem dave. Employment being your first and most important issue, with friends being last.

Ive never been unemployed longer than 3 months my friend, and working as an Incident manager for a large corporation. Are you his lover? You seem a bit desperate to defend the OP and his ridiculous CT's for somebody appearing out of the blue on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here