Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

May 16, 2011
sorry to spoil your excitiment just telling what google returns:
A left winger with exceptional technique, pace and netting ability, his career, blighted by constant injuries

good luck, im being sincere

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Never heard of him till today, looks to be a 30 years old, 300 games in the past 14 years!

Was not at a club at all last year and managed just 11 appearances the year before. An aging injury prone winger losing his pace and playing in a physical league.

Good luck xxx

I like the fact that Palace are still lecturing us about how tough this league is... Look at the table fella - we are doing OK at the mo.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I was reading out some pizzas to my imaginary caller as a cunning disguise.

If NSC still did rep points, you could have all the rep points in the world.

That is genius :bowdown:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Posh Spice is a slapper
She makes sure she gets plenty
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of our Vicente!

Absolute quality of the first order. That absolutely MUST be his song.

Loving the scum fan's bleating about ageing, injured players. That from a fan of the side who signed Thomas Brolin.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION] hunts down Poyet from his network of local 'eyes', pretends to be on his phone while subtly SNAPPING our new signing discussing terms.

You need to be made LORD Barrel of Fun for that. There isn't enough kudos in the world! Top work!!! :lolol: A job in the secret service awaits.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Here we go...
Brilliant, BoF!

And to think, this time last year I was getting pretty excited about the possibility of Diego Camacho joining us, based on the fact he'd played a few seasons in La Liga. He doesn't even compare to what we're about to acquire in Vicente. In terms of pedigree, big-name-ness, pure talent and flair, this is by far the most sensational signing of my Albion supporting life. Unreal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here