Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You are a star, thats the fella isnt it?

Check the profiles. It's him!
Vicente+Rodriguez+Barcelona+v+Valencia+La+9BZi6iM6Urtl.jpg

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Brilliant, BoF!

And to think, this time last year I was getting pretty excited about the possibility of Diego Camacho joining us, based on the fact he'd played a few seasons in La Liga. He doesn't even compare to what we're about to acquire in Vicente. In terms of pedigree, big-name-ness, pure talent and flair, this is by far the most sensational signing of my Albion supporting life. Unreal.

Still in that taxi

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
WOW!!!

Clearly KLL isnt quite hitting the hieghs after his injury, that and the fact that Gus says he doesnt like loan (short term) but also loans with recall clauses. I think KLL proved too difficult to sign aswell.

If this fella stays fit, with the football we play, he'll fit right in!!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
BoF you are famous...

Carmona555 Adam Joseph
@TSCollymore [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Hayward_gnm [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]_Lawton_DM @WoolnoughBrian photo of VICENTE in brighton with poyet and co post # 370 northstandchat.com/showthread.php…

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wish I had looked at a photo of El puñal de Benicalap before I went. The potential signing seemed younger than 30.

Did I read that TWO players flew in from Spain? Could Vincente be at Amex doing his medical?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BoF you are famous...

Carmona555 Adam Joseph
@TSCollymore [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Hayward_gnm [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]_Lawton_DM @WoolnoughBrian photo of VICENTE in brighton with poyet and co post # 370 northstandchat.com/showthread.php…

:lolol:

It was only possible with the help of [MENTION=142]ezzoud[/MENTION] !

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This begs the question though.

If Gus and Tanno are there with Vincente, what's happening with the deal for the potential new striker?

Either that's tied up already or it might not be happening.

Unless someone else is handling that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I wish I had looked at a photo of El puñal de Benicalap before I went. The potential signing seemed younger than 30.

Did I read that TWO players flew in from Spain? Could Vincente be at Amex doing his medical?

I was thinking that he looked like he'd lost afew years...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gus Tanno Sparrow opposite dunno who the bloke in the glasses is standing up and someone with his back to us.

*shrug*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports