Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy WARS: The Office vs. I'm Alan Partridge

Which is better?

• The Office - Brent, Keenan & co. all the way

Votes: 105 47.7%
  • Alan Partridge - I'm not talking small Toblerones, these were MEDIUM-SIZED Toblerones!

Votes: 115 52.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
These are my favourite two of all the series in the wars so far. Office was amazing but AP is about as good as it gets.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Just watched the AP film last night (no chance of a cinema release here) - really enjoyed it having not expected it to live up to the quality of the two series.

Still laughing at the Roachford part as well as some great one liners...

"Kris Kris Tofferson":lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Radio Norwich, Up With The Partridge, February 14th:

That kissing sound isn’t someone kissing me, or kissing a cock. It’s simply .. A cockerel, I mean. It’s simply a way of saying it’s Valentines Day! A day upon which Mr Al Capone ruined a romantic night out for many diners by massacring them. Died of syphilis he did. So er, there is some justice.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They're both very very good, but I can't watch a whole episode of either, they're too cringe-worthy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Quality line, but that's not from "I'm Alan Partridge"

KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU With Alan Partridge: "Ladies and gentlemen, please thank Wanda Harvey and Bridie McMahon. Two ladies, diddly-di-di-di!"

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
2 great sitcoms. The Office arguably the most revolutionary sitcom this side of the millennium. For all that, I'm Alan Partridge's sheer stupidity makes me laugh every time and so gets the nod.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Never got Partridge so its the Office by a country mile

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here