Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

combat 18

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Didn't they cause the England v Ireland game to be abandoned a few years back by smashing up the ground.

Lovely boys

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's C18 with a swastika graffiti sprayed on the walls of a garage on the road I live on here in Lincoln. There was a rumour a few 'Poles' were running around calling themselves it a year ago..

Doesnt surprise me,Poles more than anyone in Europe took quite a shine to C18 a few years back.

Remember Polska C18 graffiti in London years ago.....guess they are just branching out

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
This. Big expose at the time, allot of the thugs featured in that programme inc likes of Af who was accused of cutting a policemans throat and throwing grenades at ira funeral are all still walking about free as birds

Frain is currently doing time for his involvement in some bother with rangers & Hibs

Jan 30, 2008
Doesnt surprise me,Poles more than anyone in Europe took quite a shine to C18 a few years back.

Remember Polska C18 graffiti in London years ago.....guess they are just branching out
Don't get all this Polish Facist ideals, after what went on in the 2nd world war you would have thought their elders would have put them straight on that one
regards
DR

C one eight (not eighteen if you are being strict about it) are still knocking about and are still associated with Blood and Honour. They're not as active any more in this country, possibly due to the fact that they had a massive split and of course Charlie Seargant went to prison for murdering another member. They are also heavily infiltrated by the police and they know it.

As far as I know they are still in existence up in t'north, Oldham latics certainly had a small group a few years back.

There used to be a couple of C18 who knocked around in Reading bitd but once Frain 'moved' from Reading they all sort of drifted away. I still see one or two of his old boys drinking around some of the pubs but most of them have matured enough that out from his shadow they're not quite as moronic as they used to be.

Last edited:

No, he got out after that and moved away from Reading. The funny thing about young Andy is that whenever he was inside he always got on very well with the blacks in there for some reason. Then he would come out again and go straight back to his racist ways. Always proud of being a British member of the KKK he was, liked to show his membership card.

Edit, I was thinking of the wrong Cardiff thing. I don't think he went to prison for that Kings Road thing did he?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, he got out after that and moved away from Reading. The funny thing about young Andy is that whenever he was inside he always got on very well with the blacks in there for some reason. Then he would come out again and go straight back to his racist ways. Always proud of being a British member of the KKK he was, liked to show his membership card.

Edit, I was thinking of the wrong Cardiff thing. I don't think he went to prison for that Kings Road thing did he?

You're obviously hinting that frain is a bit of a coward who was scared of the blacks inside , he may be a bit of a nutcase or whatever , but the one thing you can't call him is a coward, the bloke can really have a fight, no two ways about it.

No I'm not. I knew Andy although not brilliantly well. I know he's no coward. I'm saying that when he was inside he always got on well with the black guys inside. I don't know why but I've heard it said by several people who know him a lot better than either you or I do. Bear in mind I've lived in Reading for 25 years or so now. And in Whitley for most of those years. I know people who were at school with him as well.

I also know people who were in the pub near the station when that West Ham fan got done several years ago.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You're obviously hinting that frain is a bit of a coward who was scared of the blacks inside , he may be a bit of a nutcase or whatever , but the one thing you can't call him is a coward, the bloke can really have a fight, no two ways about it.

In a bizarre thread (I'm not sure why I'm reading it myself) this is one of the weirdest posts.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have said this before on other threads, but a nazi moved up north and started dating one of my friends on the Psychobilly scene back in the late 80s early 90s he came along to gigs and tried to indoctrinate us and then skins started turning up at gigs, starting fights etc. he was from London and was former screwdriver security and I got to know him quite well and like most nazis was full of contradictions, he started an off shoot of C18 called white wolves and claimed responsibilty for the nail bomb attacks, so I cutting a long story short got a visit from Scotland yard. I believe he now lives in America and is still peddling propaganda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here