Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Collectors - What is your most bizarre collection ?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Champagne caps - I have a couple of hundred, but they have to be from bottles that I have drunk from.

Newspapers of "important events" (about 4 big boxes)

Comics. I have about 15000, including a full set of 2000AD's and a full set of Captain America from number 100

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you get a chance, go to the Imperial War Museum and see Lord Ashcroft's collection of VC's and GC's - each one shown with a back story that never fails to to bring a lump to my throat. The bravery of the women in Special Operations Executive especially was almost unbelievable.

ive been to quite a few museums but this exhibition is without doubt the most interesting i have ever been to,the wealth of information is astounding,some of the stories beggar belief,the humbling part being many just stepped up to the plate and acted in an extraordinary fashion when they had the option not to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My daughter works in a hotel in West Sussex. They host an annual conference of sucrologists i.e. collectors of sugar cube wrappers. Fact.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have always wanted to collect balloons with gas from my farts but have never been able to work out how to collect it.

Here is the method, lie in a deep bath, catch fart bubbles in a large vessel (I use a pint glass), the vessel should not have any air in to start with so the fart gas displaces the water and you end up with pure arse gas in the glass, now ask your Mum or your mental health nurse to insert the nozzle from a bicycle pump into the glass whilst keeping the glass inverted in the bath, now get Mum to draw up the sulfurous fumes into the pump, then quickly withdraw the nozzle and stick it in a balloon. You now have one pump of your backdoor breeze in a Balloon, repeat until vessel is empty.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have three carrier bags of all the pubes i have shaved off over the last 12 years...........i've almost got enough to knitt a jumper/hat/scarff combo , not sure when i would wear them though..!

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I collect Magic the Gathering cards. I trade and play still and have around 20000 cards. Some are pretty rare and can sell for upto £1500 for a single card. My most expensive is around £75 for a single card at the mo.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I used to have a complete collection of 1960s Dusty Springfield singles (including those she made as a member of The Springfields) - which I bought off a friend of mine for peanuts, when he was short of cash.

Doesn't make you a very nice friend taking advantage of his situation to get it cheap. "As a friend" would it not have been more friendly to give him what it was worth ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here