Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Collection of Tweets re Gus sacking

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As somebody else said on another thread - The type of people who will get sucked in by Gus Poyet's bull tonight are the kind of morons who watch X-Factor and think that everything that they are watching and hearing i.e manufactured sob-stories - are true.

'Poor Gus!'. Do me a favour!

:blush: Thanks for reading :)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As somebody else said on another thread - The type of people who will get sucked in by Gus Poyet's bull tonight are the kind of morons who watch X-Factor and think that everything that they are watching and hearing i.e manufactured sob-stories - are true.

BANG on the money sir. Bunch of ****ing morons.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The bbc confirmed they are talking about BHA in brazil tonight and yet if you google Crystal Palace over there it comes back without a hit. We've gone global, even Pele knows us now.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
The bbc confirmed they are talking about BHA in brazil tonight and yet if you google Crystal Palace over there it comes back without a hit. We've gone global, even Pele knows us now.

Now that is a very good point. Best advert for a manager vacancy,

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So the first part of his plan was to get the club to sack him during his pre-arranged Tv appearance then? Genius!

The club call the shots, not Gus - its pure coincidence......or genius payback as Gus of course LOVES the media.

Cant disagree with this.

D

Deleted member 18477

It doesn't matter if gus knew or not. What is really stupid is announcing an official statement whilst we knew he was going to be live on tele!

Gus is obviously going to play the sympathy card but we gave him a reason too. There is a really big IDIOT somewhere within our club and they should be sacked!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Read the club statement some of you please, clearly states he was informed.

The average viewer of BBC Three isnt going to read the Club Statement though - so he is turning people against us as he thinks this is a game.

These such people are clear idiots, but people none the less.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Read the club statement some of you please, clearly states he was informed.

Yep....what you all need to do is trawl the same tweeters when the truth comes out.....then see them eat their own words.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Our club is an absolute joke at the moment.

Whoever is responsible for this embarrassing, unprofessional and outright disgraceful behaviour from the club needs to be sacked.

If God forbid it's TB's doing, let's hope it's down to inexperience and he learns from this monumental mistake.

:facepalm:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Darragh MacAnthony ‏@DMAC102 26m (Peterborough chairman)
The fella who owns Brighton has deep deep pockets & not one to be messed about imo. Ill bet he won't be losing any sleep tonight!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

As someone who is claiming to be media savvy. Surely you understand that in today's PR led climate the truth is an illusion and spin is King. Whether he is lying or not , someone at the club has made a monumental **** up by releasing this statement at the time they did and giving Gus a national television audience to play with in order to improve his reputation and damage the clubs'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not worried. The football world is far more interested in the Newcastle soap opera than Gus's spat with our chairman. Bloom, however, has enhanced his reputation as a bloke you don't mess with.

Loving the chairman tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here