Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim Richards

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Certainly gave the fans a 'hand gesture' which goes to show he is a w@@@er and a rather fat one at that. In fairness, held the ball up well for them at times.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He was pretty useful tonight. Won a lot in the air, some excellent touches and strong on the ball.

Tried to decapitate Calde with his elbow in the second half, and it kicked off from there, as he was in his wannabe gangster mode for rest of match.

We gave him a bit of verbal, and he responded with a wanker sign to the crowd.

Good footballer, sadly still as immature as before as a person.

You would not believe the size of him though, clearly has been going for pie marathons with David Dunn. He makes Clare from Steps look like Twiggy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a **** to give the wanker sign... Let's get on Twitter.. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relative to our finances then, a 250k transfer fee was pretty massive.

Except he cost us nothing in transfer fees as he was a present from Jam the Man and Coca Cola. We sold him for a profit too didn't we?

It was a time of player unrest and we had a few gangstas in the squad at the time.

I can't feel the hate that some of you seem to be harbouring.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Except he cost us nothing in transfer fees as he was a present from Jam the Man and Coca Cola. We sold him for a profit too didn't we?

It was a time of player unrest and we had a few gangstas in the squad at the time.

I can't feel the hate that some of you seem to be harbouring.

We may not have actually outlaid the 250k ourselves, but it was still a massive chunk of money for us. We could have elected to spend it on a whole host of different individuals.

Granted we did sell him for profit, but I would still have liked to have seen a bit more from him during his time here.

Saying that, I don't hate the guy either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah - he cost us a fortune :facepalm:

I think he knows he was bought with comp money but it's still 250k we could've spent elswhere and he was largely disappointing for us when you look back...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The transfer fee for him was approx £50k... the rest went on various other permitted things as per Coca Cola's Terms and Conditions (like wages and stadium improvements)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The transfer fee for him was approx £50k... the rest went on various other permitted things as per Coca Cola's Terms and Conditions (like wages and stadium improvements)

So we actually came out of it quite well. Although he was moany and lazy with attitude whilst here, we did see flashes of genuine class and he did score some spectacular goals.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You did the club a massive service there Jam.

It's ultimately proved to be a very bittersweet experience for me.

I'm very proud of what happened - and ultimately with sell ons the win 'earned' the club nearly half a million to aid them during some rough old times at Withdean.
I understand that people have many gripes with the guy - and I have my own views... and I know I was protective of him at the time, and I have my reasons for that too, but my personal upset comes from the numerous (40+) incidents of abuse that have been aimed directly at me via email and pms, and verbal abuse at matches over the years.

Ridiculously I get blamed for him not turning out to be the player that we all wanted him to be. I'm genuinely sorry about that - but I'm not sorry that I helped earn the club £500,000 and at the end of the day, the club is the more important thing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Anyone who gives Jam the Man stick for what he did for the club is a bigger C**t than Colin Kazim Richards :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here