Colin Kazim Richards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a f***ing C**T.

Sorry, I just felt I had to say it after he seemed to put in more effort on loan to Blackburn than he did for us over an entire season after we forked out what was a fortune for us at the time.

I absolutely hate him and I hope his career goes nowhere, the little SHITBAG.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a f***ing C**T.

Sorry, I just felt I had to say it after he seemed to put in more effort on loan to Blackburn than he did for us over an entire season after we forked out what was a fortune for us at the time.

He doesn't seem to be the most pleasant of individual's but arguably he is not a bad footballer.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Always thought he was an arrogant prick when here, wouldn't say he was one of the better players during the Withdean years - although better than Danny Webb.

Did he play with El Abd?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ditto.

As mentioned on the Albion players hated thread. I can forgive those that are shit, not those that can't be arsed. His CV probably mentions playing for a former Premier League champion.

I wonder if Debo spreads his PR bollocks on Blackburn forums.

Has his clothes line and PPV website taken off yet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mom for Blackburn tonight and sounded involved throughout the game. Sounds like him and El Abd had a right ding dong of a game.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
What a f***ing C**T.

2nd that. He thought we was little old Brighton and can't wait till he visits the mighty Amex with a full house :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He thought the whole team should revolve around him. A total arse.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I dont know how on earth he got MOTM. Cocky little fucker threw his weight around and hit one shot that kuszczal saved comfortably. Did anyone else see him actually do anything at all?! I also dont think he tried to challenge el-abd once either. Says it all about him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saw him and Jarret outside the honey on a school night... Regret singing the coca cola song at him now esp as he lapped it up (I was hammered!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Albert Jarret :lolol: I'd almost forgotten him!

Sang his song to him to - the one to there's no no no no no no there's no limit :lol: As I say, I was battered at the time :blush: Alby and I would often share the train from Lewes to Brighton for home games while he was learning to drive still...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Albert Jarret :lolol: I'd almost forgotten him!

He was very promising at first with us. Wiki d him literally on Friday after a discussion at work. He's playing at a shit level now...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Gave the away fans wanker sign when we sang Brighton reject tonight. He seems to have overdone the pies a bit recently as certainly carrying a few pounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports