Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cole Palmer on loan?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
All jokes aside, I thought Caicedo was starting to look the player he was for us last night. Cucurella had another good game as well. They could finish this season really well.
Sadly, I think you’re right, not only will they finish above us but they have every chance of finishing above United too

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
Sadly, I think you’re right, not only will they finish above us but they have every chance of finishing above United too
People said they were good whent hey beat United but then they went and drew against Sheffield. Theyll definitely finish above us but not because their gonna stomp the league but because we´re getting like 3 more points this season

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In all seriousness why the f*** is he not on Southgate’s radar ahead of the likes of Henderson?

Imagine a midfield three a few years from now of Palmer, Mainoo and Bellingham…

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
In all seriousness why the f*** is he not on Southgate’s radar ahead of the likes of Henderson?

I guess he plays further forward than Henderson and I think it's highly likely he makes the squad now

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

He was in the last squad t 🤷🏻‍♂️

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still amazed he chose to go to Chelsea, such a step down from Citeh. Surely he could have got better offers? Money, I suppose - but I don't suppose he'd have been on pauper's wages anywhere else.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All jokes aside, I thought Caicedo was starting to look the player he was for us last night. Cucurella had another good game as well. They could finish this season really well.
For a while now I've thought Palmer would drag them into Europe.

We might have the chance to do something VERY funny on the final day.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Still amazed he chose to go to Chelsea, such a step down from Citeh. Surely he could have got better offers? Money, I suppose - but I don't suppose he'd have been on pauper's wages anywhere else.
I think Pep G told him he wasn't going to get much game time and didn't think he'd make it. Great bit of FFP business for them.

That won't be admitted of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here