Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldplay's New Album

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I plan a covert operation. I may even go in disguise with a hat and false beard incase someone like Chappers or Richie Morris happens to be in the store at the same time and recognises me. Planning will be meticulous, I will keep you updated as to developements.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I plan a covert operation. I may even go in disguise with a hat and false beard incase someone like Chappers or Richie Morris happens to be in the store at the same time and recognises me. Planning will be meticulous, I will keep you updated as to developements.

Tell 'em it's for your mum.

Better still, tell 'em you're buying it for your mate, Richie Morris, cos he's too embarrassed to come in and buy it himself.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

down load it from Itues and then no-one will ever know

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i love all this "well you only hate them because they're popular" bullshit

yeah, like i don't like ANY bands as successful or popular as coldplay:D

i dislike coldplay as there music just doesn't MEAN anything........can anyone seriously say that a coldplay song has changed their life, or indeed MEANS anything to them.......no......they are bland and create dull drivel, music that just doesn't GO anywhere.......and yes i HAVE listened to their stuff

You'd do well to heed your own advice...

if you don't like'em don't bother replying

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right I'm off to Woolworths Plc wish me luck.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Lost!, 42, Lovers In Japan, Chinese Sleep Chant, Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, Strawberry Swing, Death And All His Friends, The Escapist are all top quality tracks for me! Great album although it will be forever compared to X&Y as what most people think they should have done one album earlier. However I loved X&Y and see this as a very different kind of album. The band have broken from many of their previous traditions and have put their previous trilogy of albums behind them. Just snagged 2 tickets to go and see them July 30th in Toronto, will be ace as always!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I spotted the offending article, it was discretely positioned around a corner. I walk up and down a couple of time looking around to see if there was anyone I knew within distance. I was about to stretch my arms out to take one off the rack and a group of youngsters came into the store and walked towards me so I ran out and up the High Street. I will try again later.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I spotted the offending article, it was discretely positioned around a corner. I walk up and down a couple of time looking around to see if there was anyone I knew within distance. I was about to stretch my arms out to take one off the rack and a group of youngsters came into the store and walked towards me so I ran out and up the High Street. I will try again later.

Perhaps you could ask someone else to buy it for you?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

I bet when you go to pay for it, it will be a GIRL serving you and you will have to pretend you were in for a comb instead.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Woooooo! I've just blagged tickets for Coldplay's gig at Brixton Academy on Monday.

That is all.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
I like Cold Play and this thread has inspired me to play them on iTunes. Then realised I had 2 copies of 3 of their albums! Anyone want a copy :)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
The problem is that, along with James Blunt, Keane, Robbie Willaims and the rest, Coldplay fall into that category of music for people who don't really like music but want to join in and have something to talk about. There music is fairly inoffensive in itself, it's more what it stands for that grates with me. I'd imagine most Coldplay fans really enjoyed Live 8 and the Princess of Wales memorial thing too.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
The problem is that, along with James Blunt, Keane, Robbie Willaims and the rest, Coldplay fall into that category of music for people who don't really like music but want to join in and have something to talk about. There music is fairly inoffensive in itself, it's more what it stands for that grates with me. I'd imagine most Coldplay fans really enjoyed Live 8 and the Princess of Wales memorial thing too.

just read through the rest of this thread realised i've just said the same thing and therefore agreed with richie morris.

f***'s sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here