Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Re: Re: Re: Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

parks said:
I reackon you could have done Ernest!!!

Anyway, Dick Tight, and the boys have NO cash, and I mean no cash!! The club is living on borrowed time. We are going down this season, unless McGoo pulls something out of said hat, and I have to state that is unlikely. A team with 7 strikers for ***ks sake, and only Leon and Jake are up to it. The Argy cost £100K plus and he is fit and not on the bench, what does that say? A left back that I could nearly run quicker than (and that is saying something) a midfield bereft of ideas. So who IS any good?

Kuipers
Henderson
McShane
Carole
Hammond
Chippy (just)
Leon
Jake

Not seen enough of:

Frutos

Also where the hell is Dick going to get £54mm for the ground? I think he has no chance and boys don't be suprised if you don't see the new temporary seats at the Withdean at Falmer!!

Has anyone asked how much the club expects fans to contribute? Also How much has Perry put into the club, and how much has he drawn over the last few years?

Fair or not??

Prepare yourself to be slated by Dick Tights rent boys any minute, the truth is that Magoo's signings this summer have been ABYSMAL :angry: :angry: :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The funding for the ground is there and the business case is sound, otherwise we would have had a big fat NO straight away.

The only issue I see is keeping going whist the ground is being built. We would all prefer it to be in this division, and I am confident that we will kick off at Falmer in the year 2010 ( delays etc etc) in time for the Olympic football tournement where we will host a game between Camaroon and The British Virgin Islands.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
I don't wish to be rude , but f*** off Brian

What is this sudden " lets all have a go at Jake " come from. No-one was comparing jake with CKR, they are different players...CKR likes to hold the ball...play it and look for a return...jakey likes to take it down, turn and run at players.

I must sit there with blinkers on, because everytime Jakey either starts or comes on he changes games.....defenders hate little squirts who run at them...as it showed on saturday, having a target man plays into the hands of giants like the Norwich back two.

We played really well against Plymouth ( who yes were dreadful because we made them look dreadful) by keeping it on the ground, giving it to jake and running at them...they hated every minute of it!!!

BTW CKR is a very good young prospect and should be viewed as that....more concerning is the Argie who doesn't get a look in.

Hold on to your horses and read what I wrote.

I believe that CKR is a better long term prospect than JR[/B]

I am not having a go at JR or comparing their playing styles but I feel that he is at his best coming on as a sub when others are tiring. As was seen against David Unsworth of Sheff Utd big strong experienced defenders will just knock him out of the way because he isnt physically strong enough to stand it. When these same defenders are tiring he can then push the ball past them and scream after it and twist and turn as he does very well but he cant do that for 90 minutes the defenders will not let him

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oceanic said:
Wages need to be met, really? I never knew that.

Why the sarcasm? Yuou stated in the first post of this thread that you think the whole £250,000 was spunked of Colin Kazim-Richards, this is not the case. As has been pointed out that money has gone of his transfer fee, his wages and the wages and fees for two more players AT LEAST.

Dilnut.

And yes, I do enjoy childish name calling so don't take that personally.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

Ernest said:
Prepare yourself to be slated by Dick Tights rent boys any minute, the truth is that Magoo's signings this summer have been ABYSMAL :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ernest, I used to think that you were completely insane...

and I still do.

But then again I must be to watch McGoo and his circus play every week. He must make changes... Even Adams thinks Watto's still up to it and yet, oh no not good enough, so we sign a 120 year old in JD...HELP us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
Hold on to your horses and read what I wrote.

I believe that CKR is a better long term prospect than JR

I am not having a go at JR or comparing their playing styles but I feel that he is at his best coming on as a sub when others are tiring. As was seen against David Unsworth of Sheff Utd big strong experienced defenders will just knock him out of the way because he isnt physically strong enough to stand it. When these same defenders are tiring he can then push the ball past them and scream after it and twist and turn as he does very well but he cant do that for 90 minutes the defenders will not let him [/B]

we will have to agree to disagree. I personally think he looks the business when he is on, starting or not and looks a threat...CKR is at the moment a bit too obvious for me as shown on saturday - although I do admit he was up against some teriffic defenders - although like everyone else has said he is young and will improve.

Jake would be my first name on the sheet every time. I am a great believer in attacking footy

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

parks said:
Ernest, I used to think that you were completely insane...

and I still do.

But then again I must be to watch McGoo and his circus play every week. He must make changes... Even Adams thinks Watto's still up to it and yet, oh no not good enough, so we sign a 120 year old in JD...HELP us.

Watson didnt start for Cov on saturday and Dodd is a much better defender.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

enigma said:
Watson didnt start for Cov on saturday and Dodd is a much better defender.

Not good enough for Southampton, and they, if you haven't noticed are in our division???

E

enigma

Anyone that thinks that Watson is better than Dodd is a clown. Dodd may not be as good as he was but he is still better than Watson.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coca Cola kid, £250,000 and ?

parks said:
Not good enough for Southampton, and they, if you haven't noticed are in our division???

they also have the ability to pay players alot more money than we do..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports