Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
We passed them off the park first half and Ulloa should've put us deservedly 2-0 up. We tired 2nd half.

We have passed and crossed every team off of the park this season it`s our forwards that have let us down.Drop CMS for the rest of the season and we can get promoted,keep him in the team and we will not.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I didn't think we were brilliant at any time today. Team looked tired from Tuesday to me.

Frustrates the hell out of me how we are so lazy and have this don't care attitude that the other team are having wave upon wave of attack. Without Bridcutt the only players that battle are in defence. The midfield just don't put in the workrate. Most of today we were under extreme pressure when we had the ball because the midfield weren't making themselves available either because they are unfit or downright lazy. Koosh was the difference today.

Totally agree ... we had no width or pace today and just encouraged Burnley onto us, thought we were very lucky not to concede or even lose the game

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I didn't think we were brilliant at any time today. Team looked tired from Tuesday to me.

Frustrates the hell out of me how we are so lazy and have this don't care attitude that the other team are having wave upon wave of attack. Without Bridcutt the only players that battle are in defence. The midfield just don't put in the workrate. Most of today we were under extreme pressure when we had the ball because the midfield weren't making themselves available either because they are unfit or downright lazy. Koosh was the difference today.

Totally agree ... we had no width or pace today and just encouraged Burnley onto us, thought we were very lucky not to concede or even lose the game

But we got three points. We've murdered Birmingham, Bolton and Blackburn at home this season and got two from a possible nine points in those games. Six points from two poor performances in our most recent games. This season's evening itself out right now.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I must be missing the point with this deep evaluation of CMS today. Apart from helping out with holding on to the ball in stoppage time, all he did was run about and try to fool the ref - ie a couple of things that have become his usual game. He's had long enough with us in my opinion. It was a transfer that had potential but just hasn't worked. I'd rather we had a lazy so-and-so in the LeTissier mould who does nothing but scores screamers on a regular basis than a so-called 'striker' that runs around a lot and shows the dreaded commodity known as 'passion'.

Coleman88

May 30, 2008
Blackpool
I honestly do wonder about some people's knowledge of football today. Some people literally have no idea.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I honestly do wonder about some people's knowledge of football today. Some people literally have no idea.

knowledge of football? Because people saw the game differently to you? 25,000 people were there today. Are the only people who have a knowledge of football the people who agree with you?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Pressured the Burnley defence into making mistakes when previously they were free to keep launching it into our box. Held up the ball very well (for him), drew fouls, kept pressure on them etc.
Completely agree with that. He did exactly what we needed from him. Need gus to persevere and play him alongside ulloa.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Based on what in this thread? If you can't understand the job CMS was sent on to do - and did excellently - you don't understand football.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Based on what in this thread? If you can't understand the job CMS was sent on to do - and did excellently - you don't understand football.

...but you don't understand, 'Tron. He didn't score three and head two off the line. Therefore, he was poor today. Headless chicken, labrador, etc etc etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here