Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Let's hope he's sub every week for he certainly not worth a place in the starting line-up.
Best place for him and Barnes is on the bench

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
...but you don't understand, 'Tron. He didn't score three and head two off the line. Therefore, he was poor today. Headless chicken, labrador, etc etc etc...

I just used a phrase I hate "if you don't bla bla bla, you don't understand football". Need to stop using it, it's way too patronising.

I'm not always a fan of CMS but it made total sense to me when he came on as Ulloa looked knackered and we were sleepwalking a bit. Macca did his job today, no question.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Cms put in a good shift today defending from the front and closing down full backs and in the last 4 mins done a brilliant job of keeping the ball in the south west corner running the clock down getting corners , free kicks & throwings something until recently we have failed to do to see out a 1 goal advantage in the closing minutes
Gus I thought would have been very pleased with his contribution in the closing stages of the game

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm not a CMS fan but he was great today. I don't think the pretty football suits him but we definitely needed plan B today (battle and win ugly) and we did that after he came on.

Jimmy Grimble

Thought CMS did very well when he came on, last 5 minutes he was a textbook time-wasting striker.

The second half, for the most part, was very lethargic for all concerned.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We have passed and crossed every team off of the park this season it`s our forwards that have let us down. Drop CMS for the rest of the season and we can get promoted,keep him in the team and we will not.

Wow. I really hope GP saw this massive slice of genius last night. You should apply for the Real Madrid job at the end of the season. It'll be a piece of piss with your incredible insight & peerless knowledge of the would-be 'Beautiful Game'.

I truly am in awe.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We passed them off the park first half and Ulloa should've put us deservedly 2-0 up. We tired 2nd half.

apart from the 20 mins in the middle of the half where they lay seige to our goal.........otherwise yh your right

Feb 12, 2013
lool - i agree that CMS should have been brought on today, probably earlier than he did, but to say he was brilliant is LOOOOL. he ran around a lot, harried people. but brilliant - LOOL

Sorry did you actually just 'LOOOL'? Mate I'm 16 and no one does that, are you pre-pubescent? It's my opinion; in the last few minutes he was brilliant, holding three players off in the corner. 'to say he was brilliant is LOOOOL' - I honestly pitty you, even if you are trying to be ironic

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
WHY, in the name of all that is holy, do some people have to turn EVERYTHING into a "let's slag off player X" competition. No matter what the result, who the opposition were or the standard of team performance, I log on here and there's TWATS slagging off their chosen whipping boy. WHY do you people feel the need to suck the positivity out of everything, to spread misery and pent-up frustration like a virus to everyone around you? Ffs we're in the playoffs, our team is currently the 6th best in the division. Yet all I see is BELLENDS shouting to high heaven that CMS or Dicker or Barnes or Greer or Crofts or Hammond or whoever they take a disliking to, is SHIT, and a "League 1 player ay best". That's BOLLOCKS, because there's not a single player in our squad who can be accurately described as that unless you're a f***ing CRETIN. Yesterday wasn't a great performance but WE WON. That's a good sign in my book, and should be a reason to SUPPORT the team instead of abusing them for fuckssake.

D

Deleted member 22389

Thought CMS was brilliant yesterday. I absolutely love the way he never gives up, he deserves more goals. He is like speedy gonzales. No defender wants to face that. Loved the way he held up play yesterday, and would love to see both CMS and Ulloa both in action a bit more. We are really lucky to have CMS and any other club would snap their hands off to have him.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
CMS has also been getting over a niggly knee injury so hasn't been able to start. Lack of goals is a concern when we're losing but we didn't lose any of those games. Please wait until we have something real to moan about before typing.

Well said. And i love the way he and only he trots around the pitch after the game to clap the fans!
Those that are still there that is

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Thought CMS was brilliant yesterday. I absolutely love the way he never gives up, he deserves more goals. He is like speedy gonzales. No defender wants to face that. Loved the way he held up play yesterday, and would love to see both CMS and Ulloa both in action a bit more. We are really lucky to have CMS and any other club would snap their hands off to have him.

Bravo!

This is exactly what I think!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here