CMS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Anyone else really excited about his prospects for the coming season? It's the first time he would have played two consecutive seasons at Championship level (I think) and I reckon he is going to bang them in for fun as he has had a proper break.

He's also making some very positive noises on Twitter about his love for the club and desire to get back playing again.

C'mon CMS.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yep! Think's it's going to be a good season for him. Will need some additional squad players to help him though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I cannot express in words how much I want this to happen and CMS to smack 20 goals in this season.

I love this man more than I should. Exactly the sort of footballer and person I want at my club :)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
lets hope he learns to relax when he plays, and uses vision and foresight......instead of this tense headless chicken approach, he has the quality, just needs a massage or a shag before he plays.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I think he will have a good season but I don't agree he needs a target man up with him. All he needs is someone to take the workload off his shoulders and to free up space to get behind the opposing defenders.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup, he just needs to relax and stop trying to play the game at 300mph. Then his natural scoring instinct should return, and perhaps we'll see an improved first touch too.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I think he will have a good season but I don't agree he needs a target man up with him. All he needs is someone to take the workload off his shoulders and to free up space to get behind the opposing defenders.

he needs a teddy sherringham type player, anyone know of any going?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Think he's said before that he needs to have a think about how to adjust to the team's play and play differently so let's hope he can do it. I'm optimistic about it that's for sure. Calde managed to adapt after a difficult start. So fingers crossed.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
If we can provide him the service and hopefully find a Target man, to work with him. Then I think CMS will have a great season, next season.

What he said!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he can't learn from Drogba, then he needs to take a look at himself.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I was thinking this the other day. I may put some cash on for CMS to score over 20 goals next season.

Sometimes it takes a good year in a higher league to bed in.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone else really excited about his prospects for the coming season? It's the first time he would have played two consecutive seasons at Championship level (I think) and I reckon he is going to bang them in for fun as he has had a proper break.

He's also making some very positive noises on Twitter about his love for the club and desire to get back playing again.

C'mon CMS.

I cannot express in words how much I want this to happen and CMS to smack 20 goals in this season.

I love this man more than I should. Exactly the sort of footballer and person I want at my club :)

I would absolutely love for my current opinion of his capabilities at Championship level to be proved to be completely and utterly wrong. Come on CMS, prove how little I actually know!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports